Fenway Paaaaaahhhk

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    I remember seeing somewhere a site that gave you a view from your seat but you could actually move it around to see centre field if you wanted. Anyone have the link?
  • New to 10 Club and won tickets to Friday. Anyone know where the 10 club tickets will be? Which area of the stadium and also is the 6 30 start time correct? Thanks all!

You should have an email in your account that you use to sign into 10C with all the info you need on it. Locations times ect
    Hey y'all. Coming in from NC and I received my final 10c email but it doesn't say where my seats are. Any help is appreciated.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    edited August 2016
    scotterbs said:

New to 10 Club and won tickets to Friday. Anyone know where the 10 club tickets will be? Which area of the stadium and also is the 6 30 start time correct? Thanks all!

You should have an email in your account that you use to sign into 10C with all the info you need on it. Locations times ect
    Hey y'all. Coming in from NC and I received my final 10c email but it doesn't say where my seats are. Any help is appreciated.
    You'll find out when you pick them up at will call.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • scotterbsscotterbs Posts: 32
    edited August 2016
    Poncier said:

scotterbs said:

New to 10 Club and won tickets to Friday. Anyone know where the 10 club tickets will be? Which area of the stadium and also is the 6 30 start time correct? Thanks all!

Well hot damn. Any luck all lottery tix are on the field?
    Post edited by scotterbs on
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Camera policy the usual deal? Can't seem to find anything for concerts on the Fenway site.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    scotterbs said:

Poncier said:

scotterbs said:

During the original lottery they said seats on field and in lower bowl, so doubtful.

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2016-boston-and-chicago-pre-sale-announcement

High 10C numbers likely in the stands.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    jervin007 said:

Sprunkn7 said:

Here's a dumb ass question. The Mr wants a Red Sox hat. Will they be selling regular Red Sox merch inside the venue this weekend?

Possibly. Wouldn't surprise me at all. If not there is the Yawkey way gift shop outside of the park that, if open, is loaded with sox merchandise.
    Tx!

Ahhhhh is it Friday yet???????
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Poncier said:

scotterbs said:

Poncier said:

scotterbs said:

During the original lottery they said seats on field and in lower bowl, so doubtful.

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2016-boston-and-chicago-pre-sale-announcement

What constitutes "high" these days? I got a late start joining the club even though I've been catching shows since 96. 400k guy here.
  • jjm33jjm33 Posts: 195
    Remember that there is regular high...and there is Boston / Seattle high...cities with major followings mean further back...
  • DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 514
    scotterbs said:

Poncier said:

scotterbs said:

Poncier said:

scotterbs said:

What constitutes "high" these days? I got a late start joining the club even though I've been catching shows since 96. 400k guy here.
    Curious of the same. 400k guy as well.
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • This is promising to read again:

Boston Ticket Options

Reserved seating only:

There is no GA pit for this show. Ten Club reserved seated tickets are being held in some of the best seat locations in the house and include seats on the field as well as seats in the lower level of the bowl. Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start right at the very front of the stage extending up to the lower bowl. Exception: rows 1,2,9,10 of sections on the field immediately in front of the stage will be lottery rows and assigned at random regardless of seniority.
  • Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    We were at the James Taylor concert last night, and the sound was amazing! Jackson Brown (who opened) even commented on it. So excited for tomorrow night!
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
    Catwoman1 said:

We were at the James Taylor concert last night, and the sound was amazing! Jackson Brown (who opened) even commented on it. So excited for tomorrow night!

Good to hear. Where were your seats located?
    We were first row of B2 on the field. Great seats! I don't think we'll be that lucky tonight. I lost my original 10C number several years ago when I didn't get my email reminder to renew, so I'm in the 400's. I think the sound will be good everywhere in the stadium because sound check from outside the stadium sounded pretty good yesterday.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited August 2016
    tschav said:

Camera policy the usual deal? Can't seem to find anything for concerts on the Fenway site.

I'm thinking it is the regular deal, although the PDF of the single ticket in my possession states only no tailgating no smoking no reentry no bags . All of the other tickets from this tour have explicitly said no cameras meaning no interchangeable SLR types. My hotel is too far away to risk it. If I was at the Buckmaster right in Kenmore square (1 room left Sunday night on their site NOW $279....) sure.

I was hassled bringing this decidedly unprofessional setup into both Hampton and Columbia. (I've also been hassled for interchangeable mirrorless rigs, Sony NEX with 3 lenses, but let in anyway.)

I was in GA and was able to do this....

I could be pretty dangerous with some real access, but I think I've asked for enough this time around.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    edited August 2016
    Great photo! Maybe we should start a petition to give you real access!
    Post edited by Catwoman1 on
    I'd be OK with that...or if they played BUGS
  • wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    PJNB said:

I remember seeing somewhere a site that gave you a view from your seat but you could actually move it around to see centre field if you wanted. Anyone have the link?

Here you go!
    http://www.seats3d.com/mlb/boston_red_sox/fenway_park/mobile/#/level_1/
    edited August 2016
    tschav said:

this sort of sums it up, even though the info seems to be from 2009, seven years ago

http://promo.livenation.com/summerconcerts/fenwayinfo.html
    Post edited by ikiT on

PJNB said:

Here you go!
    http://www.seats3d.com/mlb/boston_red_sox/fenway_park/mobile/#/level_1/
    Thanks!
    Tiki said:

I'd be OK with that...or if they played BUGS

Hahaha!!! I was at Philly 3 in 2009. They played Bugs at Philly 4. Rats!!!!
    BOOM

imagine if that was GA...
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    Another question since you are all so helpful. If I wanted to leave my seat, is there anywhere to just "hang in the back". Or watch the show from up top somewhere?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    On the field theres the infield, but they frown on that.
    If youre in the stands, theres a concourse at the top of the grandstands but the view gets pretty compromised,
    edited August 2016