2 Reserved Seating 10club Tickets - Wrigley Night 2

I have 2 tickets to Wrigley night 2 for sale at face value to a 10 club member only
Tagged:

Comments

• JvitaccoJvitacco Chicago Posts: 11
    Have you sold the tickets? Where exactly are the seats? And how much? I missed the pre-sale and crushed they sold out so fast.
  • JvitaccoJvitacco Chicago Posts: 11
    If you haven't sold them. I will buy them immediately. ;) thanks!!
  • I will take em!
  • The tickets are still available. My 10c membership begins with 499. Are you still interested in 2 tickets for night 2 at Wrigley. Selling them at face value for $188 for the pair.
  • cent208cent208 Posts: 435
    I'm just looking for one ticket, would you sell one
    "The pain is temporary the pride is forever."
  • I am sorry I need to sell them as a pair
  • I'll buy em both! 100 percent sure... pm sent!
  • Hey there, I am located in Kansas. Just booked our hotel for the concerts at Wrigley, so excited. Plane tickets are next!
    I recently sold our set for night one. (I have no idea how we got so lucky on this one but my husband and I both won tickets for both nights at Wrigley). The way I did it with the 1st gentleman is that he sent me the money via paypal Our agreement, we spoke on the phone, is on the day of the show as soon as the will call box opens we are to meet so that I can pickup and turn over the tickets to him.
    So I would like to be paid $181 now, we will trade email and cell phone #'s. The week of August 20 th (midweek). I will email you or vice versa so we can firm up the meet place and time. On Monday the 22nd you and I will meet early to pickup and turn over the tickets. I will be happy to speak to you via phone. And will be happy to forward you the email from 10 club notifying me of the win. Does this make sense?
  • goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    edited February 2016
    Good for me... can paypal if you want as well..
    Post edited by goblues82 on
  • Tickets have been spoken for thanks