Options

Global Citizen Pearl Jam 2016 tickets

13»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,839
    Night 1 Fenway Global Citizen tickets end today.
  • Options
    Night 2 Fenway Global Citizen tickets ends soon.
  • Options
    6 day's till Wrigley Night 1 drawing.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Any rumor who is playing this year? I've gone to every one so far but it will have to be a kick ass line up to go back in those pens!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    Forgot to post while in Telluride, but won Fenway 2! Pretty excited, we said all along we'd let fate decide if we'd make the trip or not, and it was looking bleak after getting shut out of the lottery. Will be a bday trip for my brother (his bday is on the 7th). Now just hoping there's a drop for night 1.

• Options

Forgot to post while in Telluride, but won Fenway 2! Pretty excited, we said all along we'd let fate decide if we'd make the trip or not, and it was looking bleak after getting shut out of the lottery. Will be a bday trip for my brother (his bday is on the 7th). Now just hoping there's a drop for night 1.

Congrats!! :)
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Awesome! I was wondering if anyone from here won the Fenway tickets.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Wrigley ending soon.
  • Options
    Ending today! https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/artists/pearl-jam/ Win tickets to see Pearl Jam with Global Citizen Tickets. Take action and enter now for a chance to win!