Options

Wrigley Tix Possibilities

Anybody have any idea how the Wrigley tix will work out? Im assuming ten club members don't get presale options because they would have put that option available for those shows already if they could. Do cubs season ticket holders get options before the public and have to go through the wrigley ticket vendor? I remember last time it was a huge ticketmaster fiasco leaving a lot of people pissed when trying to get those tix early in the morning. I thought that was how the last show occurred but that wasn't part of a tour so Im not quite sure. Really trying to figure out what to gamble on for my presale options. NYC seems risky if I try all four shows and only get one but also try a different city with a much higher probability and im left with two sets of tix for both shows forcing me to take one or the other and losing money on one the shows. I'm assuming some members on here have a much better idea how the band will handle the wrigley and fenway shows. Please leave a comment it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,142
    I think there will be a presale for 10c members which we will receive info about in February.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Season ticket holders have gotten a presale for concerts at Wrigley in the past. Would imagine it will be the same for this year.
  • Options
    Interesting RoleModels. Maybe I should hold out....
  • Options
    Idk why they wouldn't allow presale now though for those shows, what's the benefit for the band / fans / wrigley to delay it.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Wrigley tickets will not be as difficult as last time around.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,772
    I assume they delayed it to keep it in a separate lottery from the other shows. That way we don't have to factor in the stadium shows when deciding on the ranking for the other shows. Am I making sense?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Yeah I think so, but if they were separate lottery's, that means the probability will be harder (if not the same as nyc and philly) to get tix because everyone and their mother will attempt to lotto in on those tix.
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    Like MSG/Philly they'll do a lottery but probably only allow one night per city for each member. Should open up some

Season ticket holders (at least for Chicago) will get a presale separate from 10C, but they won't be better seats than 10C would offer.
  • Options
    Really thats great news tschav!! I really hope there is another presale coming for that show. Honestly Fenway will be great but I feel like Wrigley will be on a whole other level.
  • Options
    HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 96
    I noticed this in the eligibility section on the lottery details page - "Members who were active on Monday, January 18th but whose membership lapses before the next drawing in February, will not be eligible for that drawing". Maybe the February drawing they mention would be for Wrigley and Fenway.
  • Options
    Damn dude good find. It's alright there then!!! I think Im going to try and do raleigh or hampton and then try for the wrigley lottery. The nyc shows will make me go broke lol Im thriving from midwest so I have to worry about air fare
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,740
    tschav said:

Like MSG/Philly they'll do a lottery but probably only allow one night per city for each member. Should open up some

Season ticket holders (at least for Chicago) will get a presale separate from 10C, but they won't be better seats than 10C would offer.

I can't remember but was it one night per 10club member for PJ20 @ Alpine Valley? If not then hopefully there won't be any problem for a 10club member trying their luck to score both nights @ Wrigley or Fenway. Being that these are stadium shows & all. Let's just hope 10club can secure more fan club tickets to these stadium shows.

It would be so awesome though if these 4 show's were 10club only shows. Or yet were able to secure 80% of the seats to their 10club members.
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,300
    I think that if you put in for both Boston or Chicago shows, you will win one or the other. Similar to how the tickets will be distributed for Philadelphia and New York.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    I doubt they will limit one night only's for this... I bet it is a lottery for each night.
    There will be VIP options for each night I am sure as they will sell a ton of everything like they did last time. 4 posters, wristbands, towels, lanyards....
  • Options
    mdaryamdarya The middle Posts: 68
    HoldeIN said:

I noticed this in the eligibility section on the lottery details page - "Members who were active on Monday, January 18th but whose membership lapses before the next drawing in February, will not be eligible for that drawing". Maybe the February drawing they mention would be for Wrigley and Fenway.

So, if your membership automatically renews, you don't have to worry, right?
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    mdarya said:

HoldeIN said:

So, if your membership automatically renews, you don't have to worry, right?
    Right.
  • Options
    mdaryamdarya The middle Posts: 68
    Thanks
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    demetrios said:

tschav said:

I can't remember but was it one night per 10club member for PJ20 @ Alpine Valley? If not then hopefully there won't be any problem for a 10club member trying their luck to score both nights @ Wrigley or Fenway. Being that these are stadium shows & all. Let's just hope 10club can secure more fan club tickets to these stadium shows.

It would be so awesome though if these 4 show's were 10club only shows. Or yet were able to secure 80% of the seats to their 10club members.
    Not quite.

10C members had to buy a pair of tickets for both nights... the options were two nights on the grass or one night in seats and the other in grass. They told you what night you had seats for, but didn't reveal seat location until tickets were in hand.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"