My boss is awesome

pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
Working in a salon often consists of listening to current pop music over the sound system all day long. Everything that gets played must be appropriate for everyone who listens.

My boss knows me very well and knows my love for PJ. I was just keeping busy on a quiet night and I start to hear Betterman. At first I thought I was just hearing songs in my head again, but it was really playing! We got to break the rules for a night. For the rest of the night our Pandora continued to play the 90's music I treasure so much. My night began to go by a lot faster!

She is not on here, however she deserves a shoutout for being the best boss ever. I hope everyone has a boss as good as mine!

Cheers!

Comments

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    my boss is more awesomer!!!

photo boss_slide_zpsbrjdoeic.gif

• pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    ^Well played!
  • Working in a salon often consists of listening to current pop music over the sound system all day long. Everything that gets played must be appropriate for everyone who listens.

My boss knows me very well and knows my love for PJ. I was just keeping busy on a quiet night and I start to hear Betterman. At first I thought I was just hearing songs in my head again, but it was really playing! We got to break the rules for a night. For the rest of the night our Pandora continued to play the 90's music I treasure so much. My night began to go by a lot faster!

She is not on here, however she deserves a shoutout for being the best boss ever. I hope everyone has a boss as good as mine!

Cheers!

Reminds me of a time 2 years ago when I used to work at Chili's Grill & Bar in the mornings as a prep cook. Opening the store up 7am to prep and organize the kitchen it would only be me and my Manager Ann who at the time was new to that location and didn't know that much about. As usual, over the speakers throughout the restaurant country music could be heard. Not being a big fan of that genre I put my headphones on and put on PJ. Sometime later I remember Dissident stopped playing on my phone and I was able to hear Black being played over the stores speakers. I find Ann counting register money singing the lyrics and find out she's apart of 10c.
    We learned a lot about eachothers that morning and even listened to RVM: Greatest Hits playing over the speakers . I will never forget that day