Options

Question about start date

I was just on the page for my profile and I noticed that my "Membership start date" was December 1. I know I was earlier than that so I double checked my credit card statements and I did register at the beginning of August. My first forum post I think was December 1 so maybe that's when that counter initiates? It's not a huge deal, not like I lost 5 or 10 years of membership, but I am worried that if I'm somehow considered a December joinee then I may miss out on the Holiday Single and Magazine. If anyone could clarify this for me it'd be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    If you are a member by 12/31, I believe that you shouldn't have a problem. As long as you opted for the analog membership as opposed to digital, you should get the physical media for the calendar year you became a member. Still, check with 10c about your membership. Will it renew in August or will it renew in December? That may be something you would like to know!

Welcome! :smile:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Yes probably! Thank you for the input and the welcome. Is there an easy way to get a question off to the 10c? I read through the FAQ but I couldn't find the answer to this particular question. Is there a phone number or question box thing?
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I'd try here: info@tenclub.net
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    ^ Thank you so much man. Appreciate it!