Comments

• Options
    TheiaTheia Posts: 145
    This is adorable.
    Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    Sweet..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rollings - two things (fine, more than two).

1 - I see you changed your av. Initial look, how sweet! Little baby face. Click on it and get the full version, oh my! I love it.

2 - Very pretty cover and one of my favorite songs, holiday time or not. This version forever gets me - or maybe I forever get it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbYu9jL_3QI

3 - Elvis' Blue Christmas. Was my guy's mom's favorite and has become one of ours.

4 - Any big-band, old-school ones. Ray Charles did a sweet Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

5 (told ya it'd be more than two) - My best wishes to you and yours. You (and yours) have brought me many a smile over time, whether or not you know it. Thanks :)
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    and I'm lost

no where to go :star::skull::heart::heart::heart:
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    May I add that ole' Will Dailey be one of our own :heart:
  • Options
    major...after...glow...thank you hedonist...s all over the globe...
  • Options
    hedonist said:

rollings - two things (fine, more than two).

1 - I see you changed your av. Initial look, how sweet! Little baby face. Click on it and get the full version, oh my! I love it.

2 - Very pretty cover and one of my favorite songs, holiday time or not. This version forever gets me - or maybe I forever get it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbYu9jL_3QI

3 - Elvis' Blue Christmas. Was my guy's mom's favorite and has become one of ours.

4 - Any big-band, old-school ones. Ray Charles did a sweet Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

5 (told ya it'd be more than two) - My best wishes to you and yours. You (and yours) have brought me many a smile over time, whether or not you know it. Thanks :)

awwwww thanks hedonist!
    I like that version too! .
    ...yes we laughed hysterically at my avatar santa which i stole from the santa's lap thread ' . .
    ..the Santa with the " bourbon booze hole" in his beard. haha!
    remember the song. "zzzat you Santa claus?"
  • Options
    beautiful <3