Options

Lost version of Corduroy

In the summer of '97, a buddy of mine game me one of those random pirated copies of rare PJ songs. He picked this up a Lt a rare cent show. On this CD was an extended version of Corduroy that began with a long guitar solo. Fast forward to '99, I was jacked in the country of Bermuda of all places and the CD was with my discman (remember those) that was stolen. I began my search for a new (replacement to my friend) copy in 2001 under the impression it was from Bridge School early days. No luck still to this day, over 14 years later.

Does anyone out there in PJ land have any idea which version of Corduroy this was?
Mike Kuhn

Comments

• Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ezfokES1g
    This should be "Corduroy" from Bridge School '96 to compare.

I can't remember ever hearing about a version with a long guitar solo to start, but I admit I'm not the PJ historian I once was.

Presuming this is is a live version you're talking about, I quickly checked the 1993, '94, '95 and '96 Concert Chronology listings on www.twofeetthick.com, but couldn't come up with anything like what you mentioned. Sorry.

The only other thing I can think of is the alternate take of "Corduroy" from the Vs./Vitalogy Box Set, but that doesn't seem to fit your description.

"Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."