Options

Pearl Jam Latin America 2015 Bootlegs & SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Premiere Schedule

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,830
    Pearl Jam’s November 22nd, 2015 show at the Maracanã Stadium in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil official bootleg on sale today over @ http://pearljam.com/goods/index.php?cPath=11_13&year=2015&filter=ALL & http://livedownloads.com/live-music/3,321/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-downloads.html .
  • Options
    2 more bootlegs left to complete the Latin American '15 Experience.

Now, where's the presale for the 2015 CD Box Set?
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    Any update on the quality of the last couple of shows? Has there been any improvement with the static / distortion?
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    steved said:

Any update on the quality of the last couple of shows? Has there been any improvement with the static / distortion?

belo is the worst bootleg ever..rio is better ,,but with the same static problems
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Pearl Jam's Bogota, Colombia premiering today on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio @ 6pm EST & PST.
  • Options
    Mateo84Mateo84 Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    hi, guys do you have any idea if we get any kind of discount on the bootleg on CD you buy? i know that the mp3 download its free!
    Post edited by Mateo84 on
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Mateo84 said:

hi, guys do you have any idea if we get any kind of discount on the bootleg on CD you buy? i know that the mp3 download its free!

There are no discounts on the official Pearl Jam bootleg CD's or digital downloads.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Did anyone listen to the Bogotá show yesterday? Did it have any of the issues the Brazil shows had?
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    I was saving some money to buy a box set of the tour but i guess they didn't care about it.

What about sound quality? I have read there is something wrong with sound on the radio tranmissions, but someone has bought a bootleg and listening to it? sounds better or the same?
    won't let the light escape from me
    won't let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    RP112579 said:

Did anyone listen to the Bogotá show yesterday? Did it have any of the issues the Brazil shows had?

I haven't heard it yet. Would love to know when the repeat of this show is before the bootleg release this Friday. SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio's online schedule of shows to be played on air isn't all that up to date.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

2 more bootlegs left to complete the Latin American '15 Experience.

Now, where's the presale for the 2015 CD Box Set?

i'm looking for it, i still have some hopes
    won't let the light escape from me
    won't let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    1 more show to complete the 2015 Latin American Experience!!

Doubt there will be a CD box set for this one. :(
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,881
    edited February 2016
    demetrios said:

It Would be nice!! This would be kind of like the '08 box.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

demetrios said:

It Would be nice!! This would be kind of like the '08 box.
    Totally! And if possible leave an open slot for the Global Citizen Festival '15 show IF that ever get's released on CD.

Just need now 3 Latin America '15 Flac-HD shows to be all up to date.

• Options
    I'm sad. The show of Belo Horizonte and Rio de Janeiro sound very bad. I bought the FlacHD and not sound good.
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    From what I've seen, it seems the only show that's "clean" is the tour opener, Santiago? Keeping fingers crossed that Mexico doesn't suffer from these issues, but unfortunately not that hopeful, lol.
    While I do buy the lowly mp3s, I do look for shows that are free of technical issues with the recording (sometimes an equipment issue can add character to a show, such as (if I remember correctly) Crazy Mary at a 2005 show).
    Sad that this happened, but at least they still give us the chance to hear virtually every show.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    How is Bogota compared to the previous shows? Any change in the "issues"?
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    Mexico City official bootleg premiering today at 6pm EST and PST on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503

From what I've seen, it seems the only show that's "clean" is the tour opener, Santiago? Keeping fingers crossed that Mexico doesn't suffer from these issues, but unfortunately not that hopeful, lol.
    While I do buy the lowly mp3s, I do look for shows that are free of technical issues with the recording (sometimes an equipment issue can add character to a show, such as (if I remember correctly) Crazy Mary at a 2005 show).
    Sad that this happened, but at least they still give us the chance to hear virtually every show.

I found Buenos Aires clean too..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

yes,only santiago is clear
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    3 hours till Mexico City. Soon, the collection will be complete!

• Options
    On now! Sweet!!!
  • Options
    Gotta speak up louder Rob during the encore break. :p
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,881
    So Santiago and ba are the only quality boots?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mschostokmschostok Chicago, IL Posts: 858
    mcgruff10 said:

So Santiago and ba are the only quality boots?

Basically, yeah. I'm listening to Brasilia right now, to be honest, there is a little static but personally I don't give a shit, still sounds fine and its a sick setlist. Some people who are bootlegs purists might not like it but for the layperson, its awesome.
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
    St. Louis 2020
  • Options
    Mexico City '15 bootleg available tomorrow around 1pm EST @ the 10club store & livedoewnloads.com .
  • Options
    @ Pearl Jam Radio

Hear the 11/28/15 concert from Mexico City, Mexico
    at 10am Pacific and 7pm Pacific on Ten Club Radio.
    http://www.pearljam.com/radio.php