Options

New to 10C, question.

maryjayne127maryjayne127 Jacksonville, FL Posts: 55
Hey all. I'm new to the 10C. What is the limit when purchasing tickets? Is it a lottery?
Thanks,
Brenda
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    Welcome! Here's all the ticket info you'll need.

http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets
  • Options
    kasedoug said:

Welcome! Here's all the ticket info you'll need.

http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets

Thank you!

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Welcome to the club, that a southerner just joined and your first post is about ticket sale means that you know something and they finally playing the south...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,846
    Good luck getting tix OP!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Welcome!! Hopefully the rumored FL dates are true and you can score some tickets.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Natascha35Natascha35 The Netherlands Posts: 25
    I'm a new member too, never had problems getting tickets without ten club but have a question now that Im a member, if you are new you make less chance to win the lottery? Or you get the best seats the longer you are a member? And 2 tickets is maximum? And I read that you have to ID yourself but then I see all these tickets for sale?
  • Options
    Go back to the wh you dmb lover :p
  • Options

Welcome to the club, that a southerner just joined and your first post is about ticket sale means that you know something and they finally playing the south...

I'm actually not a southerner! I moved here almost 2 years ago, I'm 100% northern :)
  • Options

Go back to the wh you dmb lover :p

My favorite Canadian man??
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    What up, Brenda!!
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136

I'm actually not a southerner! I moved here almost 2 years ago, I'm 100% northern :)
    Welcome to wherever you are, I thought you were from the south since you wrote Jacksonville FL, anyway, rumour has it, PJ next year in FL, check the threads on the porch, one which says "confirmed"
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options

Welcome to wherever you are, I thought you were from the south since you wrote Jacksonville FL, anyway, rumour has it, PJ next year in FL, check the threads on the porch, one which says "confirmed"
    I live in Jacksonville now, I just don't consider myself a southerner since I've only lived here for a little while. I'm very excited about the rumored show here! I really hope it's true.

• Options
    dmbolp said:

What up, Brenda!!

Hey Peter!!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

I'm a new member too, never had problems getting tickets without ten club but have a question now that Im a member, if you are new you make less chance to win the lottery? Or you get the best seats the longer you are a member? And 2 tickets is maximum? And I read that you have to ID yourself but then I see all these tickets for sale?

You have the same chance at winning as everyone else. If you go for GA (standing tickets) then it's exactly the same as even the oldest member. If you go for seats, then the older members will get seats closer to stage, but all 10c seats are still better than what is available on ticketmaster (there might be exceptions to this, but for the most part it's an accurate statement.) Tickets are only sold in pairs. You cannot buy one, you cannot buy four. You need ID to pick up your tickets the day of the show. If you got seats, that is when you will find out where your seats are. You can sell your tickets, at face value only, if for some reason you no longer need them in the Lost Dogs section of this forum. However, you can only do this if you're going to be able to pick up the tickets from the venue (for example, if you only need one ticket for yourself, you can sell your spare.) But you will have to arrange to meet the buyer at the venue and hand them the ticket in person.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

You have the same chance at winning as everyone else. If you go for GA (standing tickets) then it's exactly the same as even the oldest member. If you go for seats, then the older members will get seats closer to stage, but all 10c seats are still better than what is available on ticketmaster (there might be exceptions to this, but for the most part it's an accurate statement.) Tickets are only sold in pairs. You cannot buy one, you cannot buy four. You need ID to pick up your tickets the day of the show. If you got seats, that is when you will find out where your seats are. You can sell your tickets, at face value only, if for some reason you no longer need them in the Lost Dogs section of this forum. However, you can only do this if you're going to be able to pick up the tickets from the venue (for example, if you only need one ticket for yourself, you can sell your spare.) But you will have to arrange to meet the buyer at the venue and hand them the ticket in person.
    Thank you, that is all very helpful!
  • Options

dmbolp said:

What up, Brenda!!

Hey Peter!!
    She said "Hey Peter"
  • Options

dmbolp said:

What up, Brenda!!

Hey Peter!!
    She said "Hey Peter"
    Ok, you're funny!

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,537

ldent42 said:

Is all that even applicable in Europe though? That's how it works in North America. I think sometimes different things happen in Europe, depending on the venue.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul said:

ldent42 said:

Is all that even applicable in Europe though? That's how it works in North America. I think sometimes different things happen in Europe, depending on the venue.
    The only thing that might be different in Europe is the seniority seating. The rest is all the same, at least it was last year.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Welcome to the club! We're all insane!

Speak for yourself bahahahha
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options

FoxyRedLa said:

Speak for yourself bahahahha
    Thank you! That's good, now I won't feel bad about being crazy!