Options

Vladimir Putin

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited December 2016
    BS44325 said:

Putin took avantage of Obama and Clinton for 8 years. We'll see if that continues.

Putin used diplomacy to his advantage (at best), he did not take advantage. Putin didn't play Obama because Obama is too smart for that. Trump, however, is not.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    BS44325 said:

Putin took avantage of Obama and Clinton for 8 years. We'll see if that continues.

You won't call it taking advantage, you'll say trump is doing what Putin tells him to do.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Putin used diplomacy to his advantage (at best), he did not take advantage. Putin didn't play Obama because Obama is too smart for that. Trump, however, is not.
    This is 8 years of an imploding Russian reset. A clear demonstration of Obama's smarts.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

You won't call it taking advantage, you'll say trump is doing what Putin tells him to do.
    If Trump is as negligent on Russian as Obama was I will hammer him hard for it. Believe me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

This is 8 years of an imploding Russian reset. A clear demonstration of Obama's smarts.
    Please define "8 years of an imploding Russian reset", and explain how Putin played Obama.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Putin has allegedly hacked the DNC and the Clinton campaign. He is making moves against US interests in Syria.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/01/as-obama-dithers-syrian-rebels-in-aleppo-brace-for-putin-s-onslaught.html

The American foreign policy establisment seems to agree on this. Is this news relevant to the current administration or is this something just to be used to score political points against Trump? Is Obama a lame duck or does he have a plan to deal with this? If the above is true then these are the questions people should be asking. Last I checked Obama is still President and his administration has the responsibility to respond. What is his response? Does he have one? Or is he going to just ride this out for the next President to deal with? This will be his legacy.

To quote myself from this thread in August...

A lot of phony outrage now that the election didn't turnout the way many liked.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Putin has allegedly hacked the DNC and the Clinton campaign. He is making moves against US interests in Syria.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/01/as-obama-dithers-syrian-rebels-in-aleppo-brace-for-putin-s-onslaught.html

The American foreign policy establisment seems to agree on this. Is this news relevant to the current administration or is this something just to be used to score political points against Trump? Is Obama a lame duck or does he have a plan to deal with this? If the above is true then these are the questions people should be asking. Last I checked Obama is still President and his administration has the responsibility to respond. What is his response? Does he have one? Or is he going to just ride this out for the next President to deal with? This will be his legacy.

To quote myself from this thread in August...

A lot of phony outrage now that the election didn't turnout the way many liked.
    I assure you, the outrage is very real.
    No phony no phony you're the phony.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    my2hands said:

Make Russia Great Again!

It will be now that it has its own puppet in the WH !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited December 2016
    Putin: Russian investors contributed $145M to Clinton Foundation, I'm uncertain any monies from mother Russia Russia Russia were contributed to Trump or any of his organizations.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    So what you take everything Putin says as gospel ?
  • Options

JC29856 said:
    Putin your trigger, duly noted.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627
    edited December 2016
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:
    Grow up.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:
    No I asked you a ? What are you a 12yr old kid you trigger fool ..
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:
    Cross thread. I asked you a few serious questions this morning over on trump thread. You went Phil Collins on the drum kit.
    I'll oblige...no I don't take Putins word as gospel. I will admit that I do enjoy him calling out US hypocrisy and silliness, much like I enjoy Mruss using profanity.
    Your turn, cross threaded.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I see your better senses kicked in.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

I see your better senses kicked in.
    Duck Shoe.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:
    Cross thread. I asked you a few serious questions this morning over on trump thread. You went Phil Collins on the drum kit.
    I'll oblige...no I don't take Putins word as gospel. I will admit that I do enjoy him calling out US hypocrisy and silliness, much like I enjoy Mruss using profanity.
    What you know how I feel about Bafoon you can post link after link it won't change how I feel about your hero , how is the drainage of swamp going what will you do after 1/20/17 ? There won't be no more Obama forget Clinton she will be gone so who will you bash then ?
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:
    What you know how I feel about Bafoon you can post link after link it won't change how I feel about your hero , how is the drainage of swamp going what will you do after 1/20/17 ? There won't be no more Obama forget Clinton she will be gone so who will you bash then ?
    Cross threaded questions remain Phil Collins on drum kit
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Continue lol Bafoon is his puppet ! Glad you like Russia being part of our election process ..
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    Remember when Russia was the enemy? ? :dizzy:
  • Options
    edited December 2016

8 track tapes
  • Options

I remember when everyone in this country had one of these two orders of preference..

1. Republican
    2. Democrat
    99. Russia

Or
    1. Democrat
    2. Republican
    99. Russia

Now it's Republican, Russia, anyone else but Americans that don't think exactly like me.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    mrussel1 said:

I remember when everyone in this country had one of these two orders of preference..

1. Republican
    2. Democrat
    99. Russia

Or
    1. Democrat
    2. Republican
    99. Russia

Now it's Republican, Russia, anyone else but Americans that don't think exactly like me.

And now you do what they told ya
    And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
    And now you do what they told ya!

Then the internet happened
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

1. Republican
    2. Democrat
    99. Russia

Or
    1. Democrat
    2. Republican
    99. Russia

And now you do what they told ya!

Then the internet happened
    No, we used to put country over party. You think the fact that republican voters have a more favorable view of Russia by 50 POINTS in the past year is simply because they just discovered the internet? Give me a break.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    mrussel1 said:

1. Republican
    2. Democrat
    99. Russia

Or
    1. Democrat
    2. Republican
    99. Russia

Your list should be...

1. Republican
    2. Russia
    3. Anyone alt-right
    98. President Obama
    99. Hillary Clinton
  • Options

July 2016, Al Gore invents internet and Republicans discover the truth about St. Putin.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

1. Republican
    2. Democrat
    99. Russia

Or
    1. Democrat
    2. Republican
    99. Russia

Your list should be...

1. Republican
    2. Russia
    3. Anyone alt-right
    98. President Obama
    99. Hillary Clinton
    Yeah, this feels right.
  • Options