2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    Final Bow said:

demetrios said:

Final Bow said:

demetrios said:

Variants shipping out next week. Awesome!

where did you get this info?
    A friend. Emailed them & asked when they the variants will be shipped. They said next week.
    thanks
    No problemo!
  • Options
    El-Jefe, Ed-Ved & image

prints just arrived! :)
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    Is the El-Jefe signed by Jeff?
  • Options
    Jed said:

Is the El-Jefe signed by Jeff?

Nope. Was hoping it was.
  • Options
    MangilvarezMangilvarez Ciudad de México, MX // Fort Worth, TX Posts: 211
    Hello everyone! Did anybody in this thread got a Boom "La Explosion" variant? I'm from Mexico, attended the concert and now I'm trying to get all the 6 variants. I already have "La Voz" Vedder, "El Rayo" Mike, "El Profeso" Stone, "El Jefe" Jeff and "El Trueno" Matt but I don't have Boom, I know this print will be hard to find since Ames Bros only sold 5 but I'm still faithful that someday I will find one! If you own the print or know someone who has it please let me know! Thank you very much. Greetings from Ciudad de México!!!

Mucho amor!
    Manny.
  • Options

Hello everyone! Did anybody in this thread got a Boom "La Explosion" variant? I'm from Mexico, attended the concert and now I'm trying to get all the 6 variants. I already have "La Voz" Vedder, "El Rayo" Mike, "El Profeso" Stone, "El Jefe" Jeff and "El Trueno" Matt but I don't have Boom, I know this print will be hard to find since Ames Bros only sold 5 but I'm still faithful that someday I will find one! If you own the print or know someone who has it please let me know! Thank you very much. Greetings from Ciudad de México!!!

Mucho amor!

Wish all 6 variants were #'d the same print run. Only 5 Boom prints was intense! I know someone who scored it but he also scored the complete set. Won't sell it. I only scored the EV & Jeff ones. You can always try & contact Ames Bros if they have one in their archive.
  • Options
    MangilvarezMangilvarez Ciudad de México, MX // Fort Worth, TX Posts: 211
    demetrios said:

Mucho amor!

Wish all 6 variants were #'d the same print run. Only 5 Boom prints was intense! I know someone who scored it but he also scored the complete set. Won't sell it. I only scored the EV & Jeff ones. You can always try & contact Ames Bros if they have one in their archive.
    WHAAAAT?! Any chance you could get a picture of the poster? i havent seen or even known someone who owns this print!!! i would like to know if its real or not! Thanks for the heads up with Ames!
    Manny.