Vault 5 orders begin shipping today - UPDATED.

Comments

• emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    It's in UK!

Arived in Northern Ireland yesterday, picked it up today, just on time for Christmas!

Will give it a spin tonight :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Still waiting in Victoria BC Canada
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 773
    RobbyD462 said:

Still waiting in Victoria BC Canada

that's odd, got mine in Coquitlam last weekend

Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited December 2015
    Finally went up to my office during vacation just to see if it had arrived right before Xmas, and it had - there it was waiting for me on my desk. :)
    Spinning now, and it sounds GREAT! And for the first time, no terrible flaws on the vinyl either! Not a single pop or crackle so far, no dirty foot prints, no greasy fingerprints, etc How nice that the manufacturer finally put in an effort to do it like a normal, decent pressing company would! :) I especially appreciate that the records were packaged outside of the booklet sleeves. Very nice touch.
    This is the first time I've heard this show, and it's soooo good (although I'm not sure about this version of Black. Eddie doesn't sound into it, and it sounds kind of off). And sorry if it's already been asked, but what is up with the "fucking bitch" slipped in during Alive?? Sounds like Eddie was saying it to someone in the crowd....
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    PJ_Soul said:

Finally went up to my office during vacation just to see if it had arrived right before Xmas, and it had - there it was waiting for me on my desk. :)
    Spinning now, and it sounds GREAT! And for the first time, no terrible flaws on the vinyl either! Not a single pop or crackle so far, no dirty foot prints, no greasy fingerprints, etc How nice that the manufacturer finally put in an effort to do it like a normal, decent pressing company would! :) I especially appreciate that the records were packaged outside of the booklet sleeves. Very nice touch.
    This is the first time I've heard this show, and it's soooo good (although I'm not sure about this version of Black. Eddie doesn't sound into it, and it sounds kind of off). And sorry if it's already been asked, but is up with the "fucking bitch" slipped in during Alive?? Sounds like Eddie was saying it to someone in the crowd....

Good to hear. I haven't opened mine up. I need to dig my turntable back out.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Finally got it! :)
    Great packing job!
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Coooo-roo-koo-koo, coo-roo-koo-koo!
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    PJ_Soul said:

This is the first time I've heard this show, and it's soooo good (although I'm not sure about this version of Black. Eddie doesn't sound into it, and it sounds kind of off). And sorry if it's already been asked, but what is up with the "fucking bitch" slipped in during Alive?? Sounds like Eddie was saying it to someone in the crowd....

Eddie did the "fucking bitch" during Alive on more than a few occasions, if I recall correctly.
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    Just listened for the first time today. I love me some Matt Cam but damn, Dave A is a bad mofo!!!
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    I've got some skips on mine during Daughter. I am going to have to inspect it a little closer and see if it is defect or something that the spinclean can take care of.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    Got it on the 30th in France.
    Nicely packed this time.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    wwsuicide said:

Just listened for the first time today. I love me some Matt Cam but damn, Dave A is a bad mofo!!!

"Matt Cam."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL9axzv3r_E
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,985
    Received mine today. Will check later if there's no issue with it (Vaut #4 was scratched).
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Hub. said:

Received mine today. Will check later if there's no issue with it (Vaut #4 was scratched).

JUST today? Where do you live?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    I'm still waiting in Ireland
    Kearnsy
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299

wwsuicide said:

"Matt Cam."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL9axzv3r_E
    Very nice! Thank you for reeling me back in! Lol
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    lolobugg said:

I've got some skips on mine during Daughter. I am going to have to inspect it a little closer and see if it is defect or something that the spinclean can take care of.

Verdict?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    edited January 2016
    FoxyRedLa said:

lolobugg said:

Verdict?
    a good cleaning fixed it. I must say....it is interesting to hear the early years on bootleg.
    a really good sound but McCready and Stone hadn't really locked in on the VS. stuff yet.

And it was cool to hear the Vitalogy songs in progress although I had heard versions on some terrible CD boots years ago.
    Post edited by lolobugg on

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Got mine in Buenos Aires yesterday, I had to pick up at customs, had to do some stuff afterwards, arrived home late, no time, energy to spin it, about to do it right now...
    derbydave said:

pjpitt89 said:

Arrive in PA today. Shipment packaging was once again very well done by 10c.

Album packing was nice, individual sleeves slid inside the printed booklet sleeves, but i think I'll probably use the actual album sleeves instead. Only complaint (I'm OCD) is that the spine print faces the wrong direction compared to the last 2, and "Pearl Jam" is at the bottom, not top.

Only listened to side A so far but it sounds very good. Stone and Mikes guitars are clearly separated in each channel, and maybe its me but Mike sounds way lower in terms of volume.

All in all, another job well done IMO

(Also, I must add it is very frustrating not to get a digital download with a vinyl of this price, and then be told to buy it if we want it)

My spine print matches up with the other Vault packages...

That can only mean there is a VAULT VARIANT out there!!! :rock_on:
    Waxes came inside the white sleeves outside the booklet sleevs, that was cool, but I storage them inside the booklet as well. The spine for this vault is on the right side, that is to say, the left side of the package, if you look at the cover and shift the package to see the spine you can read it correctly, but I was curious and check the others, the only thing off is that the constitution hall vinyl, the spine is writen upside down, but on the correct side... so, I'm flipping that misprint... LOL...

... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yeah, the print on the spine is all in the same direction on my vaults. Weird that someone got it printed upside down! Haha, I would be surprised if it made it more valuable, but I guess crazier things have happened.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Anyone in Europe still waiting for theirs?
  • jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379

Anyone in Europe still waiting for theirs?

I'm still waiting in Germany...
  • jaykay20 said:

Anyone in Europe still waiting for theirs?

I'm still waiting in Germany...
    OK, that's good that i'm not the only one. How could it take seven weeks to get here?
  • jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    I have no clue. Seems like the custom office has better things to do^^
  • stratmadstratmad Posts: 208
    This is how you pack for shipping. Well done 10C. Here's hoping this is how you will always pack vinyl for shipping.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Still waiting in Germany ...
  • Still waiting in Dublin, Ireland.
    Any idea if there are import customs charges?!
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    Received the Vinyl in Germany yesterday. Custom Office charged an additional 8,70 EUR.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    axeljohan said:

Received the Vinyl in Germany yesterday. Custom Office charged an additional 8,70 EUR.

Really?? So maybe on Monday... :how_interesting: