Options

You can now purchase the complete official Pearl Jam 2005 tour in Flac & Alac formats! SWEET!!!

Comments

• Options
    I never really listened to this tour due to the non-gapless playback, which drives me nuts for live shows. So, of all the tours since 2000 this is the one I've been most most curious about.

I'm interested in buying at least 5 or 6 shows but because I've never listened to them I'm not sure which ones could be considered essential. I'm sure I couldn't go wrong with any of them but if anyone could offer their top 5 or 6 from this tour I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2015

That Philly show...man oh man. That whole tour.

Top 10 show in the band's history, as well as the Gorge 05'... even if people don't want to realize it lol
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,612
    So just wondering about the FLACs. Is it a significant improvement over what was offered in '05. I might buy the show I went too but only if it sounds noticeably better.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    RiotAct10 said:

So just wondering about the FLACs. Is it a significant improvement over what was offered in '05. I might buy the show I went too but only if it sounds noticeably better.

Earlier in the thread D said yes to that question. Dude has every bootleg ever, so I believe him.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,827

RiotAct10 said:

Earlier in the thread D said yes to that question. Dude has every bootleg ever, so I believe him.
    Ah yeah. Here, I will send you just a timbit from Halifax 2005. Check your PM and hear for yourself. Make sure you are playing this under headphones or a good stereo system. If you are just playing this with a desktop 2 speaker, you will have a hard time making it out.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    demetrios said:

Check your PM and hear for yourself. Make sure you are playing this under headphones or a good stereo system. If you are just playing this with a desktop 2 speaker, you will have a hard time making it out.

This: I got myself a pair of Vertrag just for PJ, and still hunting for a pair of Kurbis!

... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    I would like to know IF they will release the 2005 tour in Flac-HD.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    demetrios said:

I think they will release all their shows in high quality eventually, otherwise, why make the effort and why use storage space for some mp3 stuff which is available everywhere? Some are available for iTunes already, and since PJ started putting out boots for fans to prevent the from being ripped off by bad quality CD's, I see no reason why Nugs won't try to release stuff in HD, just my 2 cents embeded with wishful thinking...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options

demetrios said:

I think they will release all their shows in high quality eventually, otherwise, why make the effort and why use storage space for some mp3 stuff which is available everywhere? Some are available for iTunes already, and since PJ started putting out boots for fans to prevent the from being ripped off by bad quality CD's, I see no reason why Nugs won't try to release stuff in HD, just my 2 cents embeded with wishful thinking...
    If they do just imagine they release every 2000 & 2003 show's in Flac-HD? They just put up those year's MP3, Flac & Alac. Maybe in a few weeks they will be updated with Flac-HD purchase options? *faints

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,474
    Brett Eliason is on record as saying they recorded to 16 bit DAT, so FLAC-HD would just be an upconversion of wasted space. I'm glad they're not trying to pull one over on us. But it really makes me wonder about the FLAC-HD for the vaults.
  • Options
    For those purchasing the new Pearl Jam 2005 Flac & Alacs that are available over @ http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/3,321/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-downloads.html & would like the photos / PDF CD scans which are not included in the download (were included in the Basecamp download back in '05) here you go.

https://mega.nz/#!yJ8TnSbZ!n0oSE4pBce-SPMwhnNOnVgfYlg6_izgqdTeXi6uv-LY

Enjoy! :)
  • Options
    demetrios said:

For those purchasing the new Pearl Jam 2005 Flac & Alacs that are available over @ http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/3,321/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-downloads.html & would like the photos / PDF CD scans which are not included in the download (were included in the Basecamp download back in '05) here you go.

https://mega.nz/#!yJ8TnSbZ!n0oSE4pBce-SPMwhnNOnVgfYlg6_izgqdTeXi6uv-LY

Enjoy! :)

Awesome share, D! Thanks man!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Sorry, that was the '06 link. the '05 link is https://mega.nz/#!yEsTjTxQ!5KNeybv3Z-jmbBUB7AplS7t0hFyc8jAJloDSPFeseTk
  • Options
    Also check out these 2005 scans by Dead Man Walking.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/5971612/#Comment_5971612

Quite a few people have asked for the label files I created. Here they are. I think this link lasts for 2 weeks. So get em while you can.

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/6462b288171b23d06d510e9ed07b9d3520151112143305/efae6b91ceac179dd8858968824ebc4320151112143305/324bc9

• Options
    Bump! :)

Think the 10club store will be selling these 2005 Flac, Alacs & MP3's? Or make the 2005, 2000 & 2003 show's available only at livedownloads.com.

Christmas is coming. So is 10club gift cards.
  • Options
    Fucking internet is down here at home. Hurry up and fix this shit so I can download that Philly show!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Bump! Still no official word yet.
  • Options
    Christmas is coming. How about a pre order on the Pearl Jam 2005 Silver CD Box Set? Would make a perfect gift. :)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,876
    demetrios said:

Christmas is coming. How about a pre order on the Pearl Jam 2005 Silver CD Box Set? Would make a perfect gift. :)

Around 35 shows I m guessing; that box set would be pretty damn expensive. I can't even imagine how much the 06 box set would be!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

demetrios said:

Around 35 shows I m guessing; that box set would be pretty damn expensive. I can't even imagine how much the 06 box set would be!
    There are 32 Official 2005 MP3 & Flac shows. Not included in the official bootleg release are ..

18 March - Northwest School
    29 April - Easy Street Records (EP release. Totally needs a RSD vinyl release of the whole show)
    29 August - Tester
    5 October - House of Blues

A silver CD 2005 & 2006 Box Set would be great. Hope these come out first before they release the 2007 official bootlegs.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,148
    demetrios said:

29 April - Easy Street Records (EP release. Totally needs a RSD vinyl release of the whole show)

Maybe. I'd rather it just get a vinyl release, rather than end up getting tied in with RSD, be limited, and we all end up paying stupid prices for it, or waiting in line 2 days to get one....
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,148
    demetrios said:

mcgruff10 said:

demetrios said:

There are 32 Official 2005 MP3 & Flac shows. Not included in the official bootleg release are ..

29 August - Tester

A silver CD 2005 & 2006 Box Set would be great. Hope these come out first before they release the 2007 official bootlegs.
    There's also Pittsburgh 2005 that's missing (opening set for the stones).
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    I am going to buy a few of these. Philly, Gorge, Vancouver, those South American shows....All great. Am looking forward to 2006 tour being released I do not have any on cd other than gorge boxset...Finally get the Cincy show on disk.... I had shit internet back then and did not get much.
  • Options
    Zod said:

demetrios said:

mcgruff10 said:

demetrios said:

29 August - Tester

There's also Pittsburgh 2005 that's missing (opening set for the stones).
    D'oh! Forgot about that one.

28 September - A Bigger Bang
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    I bought the ALAC of the 4 shows I attended that year, sound is better than the '05 mp3s. The drums are where I can really tell a difference.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Hamilton '05 is an underrated gem
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

Hamilton '05 is an underrated gem

Agree.

But I think pretty much every show that Canada tour was great.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358

But I think pretty much every show that Canada tour was great.

Without a doubt this was an epic tour, given they were not supporting a new album. :)
  • Options
    Mama MIA!! Just finished listening to the Philly 05' show in FLAC goodness. Dear god. What a show, what great sound!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

I bought the ALAC of the 4 shows I attended that year, sound is better than the '05 mp3s. The drums are where I can really tell a difference.

Oh yeah, for sure. Everything is good - the guitars sound fucking awesome!
    www.cluthelee.com