Options

Ku Klux Klan Members?

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539

LOL !!!! that's it forum board warriors expose these bad people !

the seeds of hate were planted long ago(long before the KKK's beginning), exposing these people dose nothing or very little to stop the violence committed by man.....all men, let's take a look in the mirror and have some time for deep thought about the violence we create inside our own seemingly peaceful illusion...of our own little worlds, things we say, things we do, actions we take to maintain our idea of peace, all come at a cost to be paid in blood or human emotion and human emotion my friends is a greater weapon than any we can create because without it the simple idea's of self preservation would be non existent. I'm just as guilty as the next guy but we are fighting an up hill battle within ourselves for the idea of peace because ideas of peace are not commonly shared without the interference of human emotion.

Godfather.

This seems to contradict your posting history.

I believe RG made reference to your indignation for ISIS and how you so strongly feel they need to be eradicated; yet here... another worthless group that operates on extremist values and hate gets a pass.

Now I understand the KKK doesn't make a routine habit of lopping people's heads off, but they are still foul. If you feel so opposed to ISIS that you'd like to nuke them... surely a little exposure for the KKK seems in line with your values. No?
    I'm still waiting for GF's reply to this comment in particular. Especially since that list didn't only list KKK members. It also lists members of more extreme militant hate groups.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    this question ? "surely a little exposure for the KKK seems in line with your values. No?" honestly this exposer topic that seems to have everybody in a festive mood has only turned into another thread for everybody to say how un-racist they are...how will exposing these people stop hate ? your hate for these alleged KKK members makes you no better than anybody else who hates but you probably don't see or understand that, if you can explain the righteousness of your hate I'll try and understand why, by the way exposing these people or not makes no difference to me especially if you are going to believe a letter or post from someone who doesn't even have the self respect to use his/her own real name while publicly trashing someone else, I believe there are law's against that so that's why this person is going the way of the TROLL.

Godfather.
  • Options
    .......man ! and we don't trust mainstream media but we trust somebody who won't give their name while they make a list of people they suspect of racism ?

Godfather.
  • Options

this question ? "surely a little exposure for the KKK seems in line with your values. No?" honestly this exposer topic that seems to have everybody in a festive mood has only turned into another thread for everybody to say how un-racist they are...how will exposing these people stop hate ? your hate for these alleged KKK members makes you no better than anybody else who hates but you probably don't see or understand that, if you can explain the righteousness of your hate I'll try and understand why, by the way exposing these people or not makes no difference to me especially if you are going to believe a letter or post from someone who doesn't even have the self respect to use his/her own real name while publicly trashing someone else, I believe there are law's against that so that's why this person is going the way of the TROLL.

Godfather.

With all due respect... this doesn't make any sense either, GF. In particular this: your hate for these alleged KKK members makes you no better than anybody else who hates but you probably don't see or understand that.

Again.. this goes against the grain of your posting history. This sounds a lot like some of the stuff we read in these threads from some, but never from you.

Quite frankly, you seem to be a little defensive. Why are you becoming indignant over the thought of exposing KKK members for what they are?

"My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited November 2015

.......man ! and we don't trust mainstream media but we trust somebody who won't give their name while they make a list of people they suspect of racism ?

Godfather.

They have a good track record. And if you check out all the people on the list, it's obvious that the list is accurate.
    Yeah, I truly don't understand why you seem bent out of shape about a bunch of KKK and other, even worse hate groups being exposed (I'm going to assume it's not because you're worried you might be on one of these lists!).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Godfather.

Another thread about how un-racist we are? Is that how you see discussions about how awful racism is? Sometimes I think you're under the impression that there is nothing that can be done about racism so bothering to discuss and confront it is pointless. Is that the case??

Hating KKK members or members of militant neo-nazi groups makes us no better than the neo-nazis? Really? So how do you feel about terrorists GF? Do you hate them? Do you hate the people who committed 9/11? By your thinking, that makes you no better than the terrorists. I have seen you drag this argument out MANY times - this claim that intolerance of intolerance is a negative thing, which necessarily means that you think we should all be accepting and tolerant of hate and intolerance. I'm sorry, but that makes NO SENSE AT ALL. Especially since you don't even practice that yourself.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    My impression is that the list was heavily researched and Anonymous was trying to be careful. They seem to have only listed people with Facebook pages that stated their white supremacist beliefs along with a listing of a murderer in prison attributed to NBC news, etc. Here's a sample. I'm not sure that anyone new was actually named. Also, I wouldn't say that expressing disapproval of hate is hate.

Frank John Ancona Sr.
    Imperial Wizard of Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
    https://plus.google.com/+FrankAncona/posts
    https://www.facebook.com/frank.ancona.146?fref=ts
    @KKKOfficial311

Frank Zappa ALIAS
    Deactivated FB account on 11/4/2015
    https://www.facebook.com/CretinCross

Frazier Glenn Miller AKA Frazier Glenn Cross (In Prison)
    Former Grand Dragon of Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
    Murdered three people at a Jewish center during passover, recommended for death penalty
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/jewish-center-shootings/jewish-site-killings-jury-recommends-death-frazier-glenn-miller-jr-n423636
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Kat said:

My impression is that the list was heavily researched and Anonymous was trying to be careful. They seem to have only listed people with Facebook pages that stated their white supremacist beliefs along with a listing of a murderer in prison attributed to NBC news, etc. Here's a sample. I'm not sure that anyone new was actually named. Also, I wouldn't say that expressing disapproval of hate is hate.

Frank John Ancona Sr.
    @KKKOfficial311

Frank Zappa ALIAS

Murdered three people at a Jewish center during passover, recommended for death penalty
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/jewish-center-shootings/jewish-site-killings-jury-recommends-death-frazier-glenn-miller-jr-n423636

So, basically they compiled all they could from relatively public accounts: in essence, centralizing all these characters in one comprehensive report?
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Kat said:

Frank John Ancona Sr.
    @KKKOfficial311

Frank Zappa ALIAS

So, basically they compiled all they could from relatively public accounts: in essence, centralizing all these characters in one comprehensive report?
    Yeah, pretty much, but not totally. I did find a few accounts that seemed to be hiding their connection to an organized hate group (though even those provided enough clues to feel comfortable assuming the list was right). But for the most part, yeah, it was a public report on 1000 members of the KKK and other racial hate groups (and some of their sympathizers), and in many cases it notes their specific positions and activities.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619

Godfather.

With all due respect... this doesn't make any sense either, GF. In particular this: your hate for these alleged KKK members makes you no better than anybody else who hates but you probably don't see or understand that.

Again.. this goes against the grain of your posting history. This sounds a lot like some of the stuff we read in these threads from some, but never from you.

Quite frankly, you seem to be a little defensive. Why are you becoming indignant over the thought of exposing KKK members for what they are?

I think it matches his posting history. He routinely minimizes racism in threads and tries to deflect it to "look at what these other minorities are doing" etc..
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    clearly thinks for himself and own opinion no one else really matters is how i see it
    oh yeah give me that just love it, yeah right
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    JWPearl said:

clearly thinks for himself and own opinion no one else really matters is how i see it

I think you're referring to something else in that second line.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

JWPearl said:

Giggled at this.

Sorry...carry on!
  • Options

JWPearl said:

Hahahaha!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    JWPearl said:

HEY lady!!! Watch your mouth this is an all ages forum :dizzy:
  • Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    So, in 1868, after a mob of Democrats massacred 300 Blacks and Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana on September 28th, Republicans began writing and passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act effectively outlawing Democratic domestic terrorist groups. Hat Tip: The Miller Center:

On April 20, 1871, at the urging of President Ulysses Grant, Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Act. Also known as the third Enforcement Act, the bill was a controversial expansion of federal authority designed to give the federal government additional power to protect voters. The act established penalties in the form of fines and jail time for attempts to deprive citizens of equal protection under the laws and gave the President the authority to use federal troops and suspend the writ of habeas corpus in ensuring that civil rights were upheld.

Founded as a fraternal organization by Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan soon became a paramilitary group devoted to the overthrow of Republican governments in the South and the reassertion of white supremacy. Through murder, kidnapping, and violent intimidation, Klansmen sought to secure Democratic victories in elections by attacking black voters and, less frequently, white Republican leaders.

enjoy.
    Godfather.
  • Options
    Yeah, it sure is a shame what happened to the Republican party over the generations.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

So, in 1868, after a mob of Democrats massacred 300 Blacks and Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana on September 28th, Republicans began writing and passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act effectively outlawing Democratic domestic terrorist groups. Hat Tip: The Miller Center:

On April 20, 1871, at the urging of President Ulysses Grant, Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Act. Also known as the third Enforcement Act, the bill was a controversial expansion of federal authority designed to give the federal government additional power to protect voters. The act established penalties in the form of fines and jail time for attempts to deprive citizens of equal protection under the laws and gave the President the authority to use federal troops and suspend the writ of habeas corpus in ensuring that civil rights were upheld.

Founded as a fraternal organization by Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan soon became a paramilitary group devoted to the overthrow of Republican governments in the South and the reassertion of white supremacy. Through murder, kidnapping, and violent intimidation, Klansmen sought to secure Democratic victories in elections by attacking black voters and, less frequently, white Republican leaders.

enjoy.
    Godfather.

.......So the point of this post is what exactly?

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    edited November 2015
    ^^^ I just assumed that he's trying to be a Republican booster. The fact that the republican party and the democratic party basically switched positions as far as issues about civil rights go since then doesn't seem to matter.
  • Options
    There are a bunch of people who really "don't care" if you know they are racist or in the KKK. Just research some tag words like: 88, 14 words, RAHOWA, Extreme Hatred and you'll likely find some names or links/sites. There's a whole underground that is right in front of you that you may never had known that existed...
  • Options
    Did anyone click on the first google link after typing klukluxklan yet?
  • Options

You spelled it wrong, maybe that's why?!?
  • Options

damit,
    I don't know how I posted that spelling.
    klukluxklan
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682

damit,
    klukluxklan
    Well you just did it again....
  • Options

damit,
    klukluxklan
    Well you just did it again....
    How is he spelling it wrong? Do you mean because there are no spaces between the words? Isn't that deliberate for the sake of whatever goggle search he wants everyone to do for some reason?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ku, no L.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Ku, no L.

:lol: Oh yeah. I didn't even notice that L! Spaces between words are good.
  • Options
    edited December 2015