Options

Pearl Jam Latin America 2015 Poster Artists. *Update. Ames Bros prints sold out!

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

Buenos Aires poster is the shit, though we don't have those kind of waves in this part of the Atlantic ocean...

You ever seen the Eddie Vedder poster from his St.Louis 2011 solo show? Yeah, we don't get those kinds of waves on the Mississippi River either...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136

Buenos Aires poster is the shit, though we don't have those kind of waves in this part of the Atlantic ocean...

You ever seen the Eddie Vedder poster from his St.Louis 2011 solo show? Yeah, we don't get those kinds of waves on the Mississippi River either...
    LOL you are right

... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    today one is on sale NOW @ http://www.stevethomasart.com/#!shop/c1k7w
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,844
    A/P out of 100

Artist is allowing purchase of 4 at a time!?!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828

A/P out of 100

Yep. It's his first Pearl Jam poster. He doesn't know how crazy Pearl Jam fan's are these day's.
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    demetrios said:

A/P out of 100

Yep. It's his first Pearl Jam poster. He doesn't know how crazy Pearl Jam fan's are these day's.
    hahaha, a hurricane is coming to his website
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    I don't want the poster but I'm gonna write to him, he seems to be a cool guy

• Options

I don't want the poster but I'm gonna write to him, he seems to be a cool guy

Indeed. His Star Wars art is pretty cool.
    http://www.stevethomasart.com/#!large-grid/c1ru6
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    The Sao Paulo, Brazil print that has been floating around LOOKS AMAZING!!!!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Why didn't you post a pic?

• Options

demetrios said:

Why didn't you post a pic?
    Cause the show is 2 day's away. No idea why they are posting the image on various Facebook groups. :/
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 404
    Awesome poster always been a big fan of Welker. I would think the show print will have color not be just Black and White. If anyone is at the show and wants to grab me one I will pay for it plus shipping and a little extra for Beers or whatever.
  • Options
    link93 said:

Awesome poster always been a big fan of Welker. I would think the show print will have color not be just Black and White. If anyone is at the show and wants to grab me one I will pay for it plus shipping and a little extra for Beers or whatever.

It will be in color. :)

If you wanna purchase an AP edition, his prints are usually sold over @ http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collections/david-welker .
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153736746872277&set=a.249383177276.137857.731572276&type=3&theater

@ David Welker

I'm very excited to reveal my first poster for Pearl Jam. The show is tonight in Sao Paulo Brazil. I tried to capture the spirit of the band and the city. It's a very heavy 5 layer all metallic screen print with oil based inks... so you can also get high off the fumes, which I've come to understand is a fringe benefit of being in the poster business. Thanks to Anna Witt for inspiration and aesthetic direction
  • Options
  • Options
    BACK OF POSTER pic by Eder A.

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    the van t-shirt looks like Shepard Fairey's work to ke, anybody else?

Maybe he is doing an upcoming print?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    This Monday @ 12pm EST @ Bottleneck Gallery http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    Anyone hear anything about the Buenos Aires artist print sale?
  • Options
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    demetrios said:
    Thanks. I should have said for those who have ordered posters have they heard anything.
  • Options

demetrios said:
    Thanks. I should have said for those who have ordered posters have they heard anything.
    Ah. I can tell you one thing. Few friends in Argentina & myself haven't heard back from the artist yet if he ships outside the USA. I'm guessing he doesn't & guessing these prints are still available.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,502
    Do we know when the BA poster comes on the shop??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    http://geekynerfherder.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/cool-art-pearl-jam-at-sao-paulo-brazil.html

It's an 18" x 24" screenprint, in an AP edition of 100 for $75.
  • Options
    Have any of you bought posters from bottleneck or David Welker in the past? I really hope they limit this to 1 print per customer. I have a feeling this is gonna sell out quick but I'm going to be stuck in meetings this morning.

Any experiences with their past sales? I've never bought from them but I really want this print
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options

Have any of you bought posters from bottleneck or David Welker in the past? I really hope they limit this to 1 print per customer. I have a feeling this is gonna sell out quick but I'm going to be stuck in meetings this morning.

Any experiences with their past sales? I've never bought from them but I really want this print

I bought a few prints from Bottleneck. Their shipping & customer service is A+.

I hope they do put a limit to 1 print per customer for today's Pearl Jam sale. Just make sure to be F5'ing http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/ & http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collections/david-welker today & that you're logged into your account.
  • Options
    From Bottleneck .. We are excited to announce that today at 12pm eastern, we will be releasing David Welker's first Pearl Jam print from the recent Sao Paulo, Brazil show.

The beautiful 18 x 24 inch screen print is an AP edition of 100 and will cost $75 each. The print will appear on our homepage at Bottleneck Gallery.

We noticed a lot of new people who have never purchased from us before interested in this print. Just wanted to remind everyone that until the print says Sold Out on the homepage, it isn't officially sold out. If it says Inventory Control Issues, it just means people are either holding the print or checking out. We do see it drop from people's carts very often so there is a chance to still get it.

If you are also around the NY area on Thursday, come and check out David's exhibit at the Hoerle-Guggenheim in the city. There will be incredible new and old originals on display as well as a bunch of prints for sale including some Pearl Jam prints.

Hope to see you there!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

I bought a few prints from Bottleneck. Their shipping & customer service is A+.

I hope they do put a limit to 1 print per customer for today's Pearl Jam sale. Just make sure to be F5'ing http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/ & http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collections/david-welker today & that you're logged into your account.
    Thanks man, I'm out of my meeting so I'm already waiting, logged in. Good luck to people going for this.
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV