Options

Happy 20th Anniversary Austin Texas 09.16.15

cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
Happy 20th Austin Texas 1995!
09/16/95 - South Park Meadows: Austin, TX [135m]
attendance: 27,000
support act: The Ramones
soundcheck: Rats, Jeremy
set: Act of Love, Go, Last Exit, Long Road (teaser), Animal, Tremor Christ, Corduroy, Jeremy (new-teaser), Lukin, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Why Go, Even Flow, Dissident, Daughter/(Improv)/(W.M.A), State of Love and Trust, Rearviewmirror, I Got Shit, Immortality, Black, Spin the Black Circle, Alive
enc 1: Once, Sonic Reducer, Leaving Here, Better Man, Talk About the Passion, Whipping, Porch
enc 2: Indifference
comments: At some point during The Ramones' set someone comes out, jumping around in a dress and a mask with a "Gabba Gabba Hey" sign. Okay, Ed - nice try on the disguise. At the start of PJ's set, Ed takes the stage grinning and wearing a heavy jacket on this terribly hot day. Immediately after 'Act of Love,' the jacket is gone. The show is paused briefly after 'Last Exit' to "get everybody up" and everyone is encouraged to "take two steps back." A surprise song, R.E.M.'s 'Talk About the Passion,' is played during the first encore.

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Great show!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    First show. Great time, extremely hot outside that day. I saw a ton of shows at South Park Meadows and I was only in Texas about 2 years. Such a great town
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015