Options

Sooooo...

2»

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

Nope we like to advertise the pink up here. Better strap everything down its gonna get messy up here.

This has to be Canadian humor cuz this dumb Muslim American is lost. Haha
    It got me hot
    Maybe you're right, I'm off tonight. Holyfuck.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    badbrains said:

Nope we like to advertise the pink up here. Better strap everything down its gonna get messy up here.

It has nothing to do with being Muslim, now the American part, that is probably the problem. I will explain else where.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

badbrains said:

It has nothing to do with being Muslim, now the American part, that is probably the problem. I will explain else where.
    Ok, I figured out the "currant" part. But what fucken papers?!?! Haha
  • Options
    If you understand about the 'pink' papers I will see you in Canada the next time they tour. Otherwise I'm taking my niece to NY sometime next year as a grad present, I'm gonna get SD to come down and you should come up. But only if you bring me a Cuban sandwich.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    RP112579 said:

Best band in the fucking world.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

RP112579 said:

Best band in the fucking world.

+10000

• Options

If you understand about the 'pink' papers I will see you in Canada the next time they tour. Otherwise I'm taking my niece to NY sometime next year as a grad present, I'm gonna get SD to come down and you should come up. But only if you bring me a Cuban sandwich.

wait, I have to bring you a Cuban sandwich just to bite you? Ok
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,429

No freaking out here. Just finished listening to the baseball game. Magic number 5!

Nice to see a Jays fan down south.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    badbrains said:

:nuh_uh: you are not a free agent, no biting allowed. But to be allowed in the awesomeness of my presence yes you must provide a Union City Cuban sandwich. Those are the terms no refunds or exchanges allowed._

• Options

badbrains said:

:nuh_uh: you are not a free agent, no biting allowed. But to be allowed in the awesomeness of my presence yes you must provide a Union City Cuban sandwich. Those are the terms no refunds or exchanges allowed._
    Oh, I thought biting was a Canadian greeting. My bad. Oops
  • Options
    It's not the greeting I traditionally use :wink:

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826

Shhh, don't tell him what the traditional greeting actually is.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

Why not? Might make the decision up for me on visiting Canada. I mean, I've been to Montreal but that's not really Canada right?
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Union City is 3 towns south of me, 10 minutes max. Panini's are the sandwich you crave? Not trying to involve myself in the awesome chemistry going on between a New Yorker and a Canadian, just talking 'bout my neighborhood.

I love Pearl Jam, thought Eddie sounded great, Matt was playing his heart out, Stone was jumping, Mike sounded great and Jeff had on a hat - sounded good - just always notice his hats. They all seemed psyched to be there and had energy. I guess Boom stayed in Hawaii. Matt never seems to change - they all change hair color, styles, facial hair, tats, gain weight, lose weight, but Matt looks the same, always. Which is awesome. I'm happy they looked happy.
  • Options
    njnancy said:

Union City is 3 towns south of me, 10 minutes max. Panini's are the sandwich you crave? Not trying to involve myself in the awesome chemistry going on between a New Yorker and a Canadian, just talking 'bout my neighborhood.

I love Pearl Jam, thought Eddie sounded great, Matt was playing his heart out, Stone was jumping, Mike sounded great and Jeff had on a hat - sounded good - just always notice his hats. They all seemed psyched to be there and had energy. I guess Boom stayed in Hawaii. Matt never seems to change - they all change hair color, styles, facial hair, tats, gain weight, lose weight, but Matt looks the same, always. Which is awesome. I'm happy they looked happy.

Congrats on your first PJ show Nancy =)
    I'm not talking about the panini's, I'm talking about the ghetto Cuban sandwiches. The ones you get at the same shops you get the empanada's. So good. They were the perfect hangover food(well them and White Castle) while I was down there in 2005.

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Gotcha, they're cheap and good. And I love Murder Burgers, still have them about twice a year - North Bergen is next door. Back in the day, it was the place to be at 2am. (Made the hangover worse though). No cheese or ketchup, extra pickles. Mmmm... Thank you.

• Options
    njnancy said:

I guess Boom stayed in Hawaii.

He was there for LB.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Why not? Might make the decision up for me on visiting Canada. I mean, I've been to Montreal but that's not really Canada right?
    It is when it comes to hockey, otherwise meh.

• Options
    njnancy said:

Gotcha, they're cheap and good. And I love Murder Burgers, still have them about twice a year - North Bergen is next door. Back in the day, it was the place to be at 2am. (Made the hangover worse though). No cheese or ketchup, extra pickles. Mmmm... Thank you.

Wait, you're by north bergen? So you're close to west New York and edgewater. Go try the white mana in Hackensack, only about 15 mins away from ya.

And congrats on your first pj show