badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    mcgruff10 said:

badbrains said:

mcgruff10 said:

badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

Johnny Mac is a huge Mets fan too, so hopefully he got hooked up with the PJ x Mets gear.

Everyone's a mets fan now in the city. Haha. But ya Mac is a mets fan but a bigger rangers fan.
    He was in full Mets regalia at the US Open and waving around his Mets cap. I wouldn't otherwise know about his sports fandom but sure, if you say so.
    Ya he's always at the garden and did a helmet for the rangers goalie that has a pic of vedder on it last year. Pretty dope
    Seriously? The Rangers goalie? You an islanders fan all of a sudden?
    What are you high? YouTube it. Hanks helmet had vedder on it. And fuck the asslanders
    my point is you said the rangers goalie! you can't even say "king henrik"?! come on. closet islanders fan for sure. ;)
    badbrains said:

mcgruff10 said:

badbrains said:

mcgruff10 said:

badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

Johnny Mac is a huge Mets fan too, so hopefully he got hooked up with the PJ x Mets gear.

Everyone's a mets fan now in the city. Haha. But ya Mac is a mets fan but a bigger rangers fan.
    He was in full Mets regalia at the US Open and waving around his Mets cap. I wouldn't otherwise know about his sports fandom but sure, if you say so.
    Ya he's always at the garden and did a helmet for the rangers goalie that has a pic of vedder on it last year. Pretty dope
    Seriously? The Rangers goalie? You an islanders fan all of a sudden?
    What are you high? YouTube it. Hanks helmet had vedder on it. And fuck the asslanders
    my point is you said the rangers goalie! you can't even say "king henrik"?! come on. closet islanders fan for sure. ;)
    I didn't say hank cuz I thought she might not know who he is. But I'm glad I'm wrong, she does know our king.

Mikee, don't ever call me an asslanders fan. We may have issues.... Hahaha
    closet flyers fan?
    Man, you're asking for it. Haha
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,901
    When I first started watching the RitFW footage I thought it was Stone and had to look twice. I thought does Stone know the song so well he's decided to play it opposite hand! Haha!
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    It wasn't Rick Neilsen?
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    Rick Neilsen is a righty. This guy was a lefty.

John McEnroe is a lefty.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2