Options

what exactly is this??

gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
edited September 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
Post edited by gimmesometruth27 on

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Well damn, I thought it was a speck of dust on my computer screen. Now I've wrecked my display! (haha, just kidding!)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited September 2015
    ebola?
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Link isn't loading for me, gimme.
  • Options
    try it now.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

ebola?

saw what you said about a child's mind. didn't bother me any though.

• Options

ebola?

saw what you said about a child's mind. didn't bother me any though.
    I'm finally starting to figure this place out.
    edit - I like to edit at times.
    edit - quote features are fucked tonight
    edit - punctuation
  • Options
    I am SO getting one of those birdmask things to wear for my husband's birthday in a couple of months.

"Surprise, babe!"

(do not pass go, head straight to the ER)
  • Options
    it is so fantastic!!

i have been watching it for a half hour. i can't turn it off or look away. thought you all should suffer with me....haha...

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Ok I had to take my headphones out. Now if I was intoxicated that probably would be good.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    It appears to be a music video. :glasses:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    This was the music video entry two members submitted trying to win socks in the monthly 10C contest.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719

it is so fantastic!!

i have been watching it for a half hour. i can't turn it off or look away. thought you all should suffer with me....haha...

I always like a good head spinning, seizure inducing romp myself!

WooHoo!

That video reminds me of a MOMA display from several years ago: Two video running next to each other- one of a Mariachi Band playing Sex Pistols, the other a video of kids on skate boards hanging on to a truck driving through a city at night.

Also, WooHoo!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    The tragic thing is... someone thought this was legitimate entertainment.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    I'm seeing several Illuminati references. Maybe Just a Girl can break it down for us?
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    Outstanding choreography!! I'm stealing a few of those moves
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Wow,just fucking wow.I wish I was high watching that.
    I think I'm somewhere between aroused and scared shitless.Im so confused.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2015
    Reminded me of this old video.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fRscYVvEFt8
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Was some effort. Good for them.

Why do I feel like my data is being sucked out of my phone when opening FB links?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    I found Hell
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    I don't think it's any weirder than the stuff they made for those kiddie TV shows we watched in the 70s and 80s. Some of those Seasame Street and Electric Company bits were completely bizarre, and I loved them! This video is even better - I kind of love it, lol. Though I am not sure who their audience is supposed to be. Hopefully kids who are still young enough to basically have the same sort of mindset as someone on acid (that is pretty much how I view young kids). :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul said:

I don't think it's any weirder than the stuff they made for those kiddie TV shows we watched in the 70s and 80s. Some of those Seasame Street and Electric Company bits were completely bizarre, and I loved them! This video is even better - I kind of love it, lol. Though I am not sure who their audience is supposed to be. Hopefully kids who are still young enough to basically have the same sort of mindset as someone on acid (that is pretty much how I view young kids). :lol:

I watched Pee Wee's Playhouse as an adult and I was horrified. I would've called my dad and been like "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" if it weren't so funny :lol:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    ldent42 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I watched Pee Wee's Playhouse as an adult and I was horrified. I would've called my dad and been like "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" if it weren't so funny :lol:
    Yes, that's a great example, hahaha.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJ_Soul said:

The acid reference is apropos for sure! All of the Sid and Marty Krofft shows seemed to fit that description. Shows like The Bugaloos, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, H.R. Pufnstuf, The Banana Splits, Land of the Lost, etc...

That's the wacky stuff I grew up watching as a kid. :lol:
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

PJ_Soul said:

The acid reference is apropos for sure! All of the Sid and Marty Krofft shows seemed to fit that description. Shows like The Bugaloos, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, H.R. Pufnstuf, The Banana Splits, Land of the Lost, etc...

That's the wacky stuff I grew up watching as a kid. :lol:
    Same here!
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I just bought my kids the H.R. Puffnstuf movie. They actually liked it which kind of suprised me. I was just trying to share a piece of my childhood with them originally.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    edited September 2015
    open for business

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

I just bought my kids the H.R. Puffnstuf movie. They actually liked it which kind of suprised me. I was just trying to share a piece of my childhood with them originally.

I remember that.How about Sigmond the Sea Monster.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Looks like the current generation of young kids are about to be introduced to H.R. Pufnstuf:
    http://dangerousminds.net/comments/get_out_your_bong_theyre_bringing_back_h.r._pufnstuf

I just might have to catch an episode!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,467
    scared to click the link.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12