Options

Pre-game meet up and VIP 3!!! Malachys Donegal 103 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023

2»

Comments

• Options
    MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    Malachys! See ya'll there
  • Options
    RS65573 said:

Im starting to get REALLY EXCITED! My last PJ show was Hartford 2013...almost 2 years ago. I believe this is the longest ive had between PJ shows since the lack of a 97 tour.

I hope to be at Malachys 3-6 or so (hopefully thats enough time to get to PJ after).

See you all there! Tempo_n_Groove, have your name tag on, first beer is on me!

HAHAHA!!! Will do!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

ldent42 said:

badbrains said:

All you fuckers know I'm there with you in spirit just across the river. Chris enjoy my friend. You guys take care of each other out there. Have a fucken BLAST, rock your ass' off and anyone gives you shit, tell them HALTS MAUL! Fuck off

why arent you going to be there in person?
    The OP of the thread has my tix haha.
    I wasn't going to kiss and tell Nart...
    I want my tickets back......damn it! What the fuck is wrong with me? I think Chris did some voodoo bullshit on me for the tix.......insert "banned" word....haha.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

ldent42 said:

badbrains said:

All you fuckers know I'm there with you in spirit just across the river. Chris enjoy my friend. You guys take care of each other out there. Have a fucken BLAST, rock your ass' off and anyone gives you shit, tell them HALTS MAUL! Fuck off

I want my tickets back......damn it! What the fuck is wrong with me? I think Chris did some voodoo bullshit on me for the tix.......insert "banned" word....haha.
    Must have slipped something in your drink... Now you've got no ticket, and your ass hurts (figuratively I mean). :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Hope you guys have a blast. I've never met any of you guys but was looking forward to crashing this party... :peace:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Malachys Donegal 103 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023

See you all there tomorrow around 1pm.

I'm brining a damn marker and name tags so we can all put the names with the face to the screen names, lol.
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

ldent42 said:

badbrains said:

Must have slipped something in your drink... Now you've got no ticket, and your ass hurts (figuratively I mean). :lol:
    Oh my ass hurts Patrick. No doubt. Look how he even ignores my post. I'm beginning to think you're absolutely right.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

PP193448 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

ldent42 said:

badbrains said:

Oh my ass hurts Patrick. No doubt. Look how he even ignores my post. I'm beginning to think you're absolutely right.
    Tell u what… I'll sell you back the tix and I'll bring my blanket and chill. :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    oops. Was going to call you a flipper, but you really can't flip it back to the person you bought it from...
    I'll stay out of this one. Have fun Chris.
    Post edited by PP193448 on
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

oops. Was going to call you a flipper, but you really can't flip it back to the person you bought it from...
    I'll stay out of this one. Have fun Chris.

Well if you sell it for the face value it can NEVER be flipping, lol.

I'm still going blanket or not!!!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    VIP 3 in da house
    I will be wearing the grey shirt that says
    get right
  • Options
    Get_Right said:

VIP 3 in da house
    get right

I'll be looking for you!
  • Options

Get_Right said:

VIP 3 in da house
    get right

I'll be looking for you!
    Shut up and finish your cigar.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Get_Right said:

VIP 3 in da house
    get right

I'll be looking for you!
    Shut up and finish your cigar.
    HAHAHAHA! I was done with it a little while ago!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    What time are you guys leaving to get in venue?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    See everyone in VIP 3 - wearing my Detroit pj redwing shirt. Cheers.
  • Options
    Going to be at the bar around 2pm maybe a little earlier. Hang for a little while then make my way over. PJ doesn't go on until 9 so will play it by ear.
  • Options
    Headed into penn now!
  • Options
    Taking the train from Long Island anyone with an trade 1 I am def interested
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    Anyone need VIP 3? I'm in the GA line for West Gate. Face value.
  • Options
    In the back sitting down. Pony tail and braided beard. Come say hello!!!
    I'm Christopher!!!
  • Options
    I met DerbyDave and JLAustin!!! Yeah!!!!!!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Sorry guys I wound up killing my cell phone battery by the time we got to the park cuz I thought I had a back up battery on me (which I didn't) We got in line around 1:45 and barely made it into the pen in time for Coldplay. VIP3 was definitely something I should have done so I could've just hung out with you fools all afternoon! Lesson learned. :rock_on:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435