Options

Would love a concert DVD..

It's been a while since we've gotten a video. Would love a blue ray concert DVD released by the band. Any rumors out there??

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    bry321f11 said:

It's been a while since we've gotten a video. Would love a blue ray concert DVD released by the band. Any rumors out there??

You know, they put up some real neat song clips on various media sites last year and at the shows they had cameras everywhere, even little fish-eye cameras on Mike's pedal board. They recorded the hell out of the Lightning Bolt tour, so I think it's in the works based on the clips I've seen. Of course, there are some AMAZING fan made Blu-Rays of entire shows out there to hold you over while 10c works...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    I would love it too.....They definitely have the footage for it
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    The money is in T-Shirts and 4 posters per show. No one wants music anymore
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719

The money is in T-Shirts and 4 posters per show. No one wants music anymore

:lol:

Oh, but if that's true...

:grimacing:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    I would LOVE a new 2 disc Pearl Jam Blu-ray set.
    An on the road Lighting Bolt compilation release.
    Exclusively sold @ the 10club store.
    Signed by Kevin Shuss, and randomly signed by the members of Pearl Jam.

Do it already!!
  • Options
    nostackedvinylnostackedvinyl Maine Posts: 857
    demetrios said:

I would LOVE a new 2 disc Pearl Jam Blu-ray set.
    An on the road Lighting Bolt compilation release.
    Exclusively sold @ the 10club store.
    Signed by Kevin Shuss, and randomly signed by the members of Pearl Jam.

Do it already!!

This guy knows wassup!
    it's a fragile thing, this life we lead.

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

ev: 06/15/11
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    1.21 jigawatt sound will BLOW YOU UP!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    zebra27zebra27 Posts: 214

bry321f11 said:

You know, they put up some real neat song clips on various media sites last year and at the shows they had cameras everywhere, even little fish-eye cameras on Mike's pedal board. They recorded the hell out of the Lightning Bolt tour, so I think it's in the works based on the clips I've seen. Of course, there are some AMAZING fan made Blu-Rays of entire shows out there to hold you over while 10c works...
    Can you please point me to where I might find these?

I was just thinking about starting my own 'need a dvd set' thread! Watching Live at the Garden for the 50th time got me thinking this. (And that number is not complaining as I know there are others that must have watched it many more times than I.)
  • Options
    Anything Mrussel1 does is top notch. Make sure you have lots of hard drive space because he doesn't skimp on quality.

Here is one of his threads:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/241853/philadelphia-10-22-2013-night-2-show-released-with-uncompressed-video-and-audio#latest