Options

Even sinks are racist?!?!

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    edited September 2015
    Lol, there's got to be some other catch to that......oh yeah it's Obama fault.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ha!

That dude has one huge thumb, by the way.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    g under p said:

Peace

Damn right it's a rascist sink.Did you also see the color of the soap? Clean Hands Matter !!!!!!
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

Ha!

Why you got to take this someplace filthy Hedo?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    rr165892 said:

g under p said:

Peace

Damn right it's a rascist sink.Did you also see the color of the soap? Clean Hands Matter !!!!!!
    Exactly. White soap for white people only!

Damn racist sinks.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rr165892 said:

hedonist said:

Ha!

Why you got to take this someplace filthy Hedo?
    To quote my beloved Wilburys...
    "Dirty world, a dirty world, it's a ...ing dirty world"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    :lol: That is too funny.
    I also love that his white friend's name is Larry. That's perfect. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

:lol: That is too funny.
    I also love that his white friend's name is Larry. That's perfect. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRNfGS8HnKo
  • Options
    What in the hell is wrong with that woman's sense of humour?? How could you not be laughing your ass off? :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

What in the hell is wrong with that woman's sense of humour?? How could you not be laughing your ass off? :tongue:

I would have lost it, especially at the end what he books it across the room. LARRY! WHERE'S LARRY?!?!?
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

I would have lost it, especially at the end what he books it across the room. LARRY! WHERE'S LARRY?!?!?
    :lol: Hilarious!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    :rofl:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    I love it! These two guys laughing, doing this thing together. Right on and funny as hell and together. And just having sort of gotten in the right space to watch the thing... :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.