Options

Pearl Jam diaper for sale

Cruising the web... noticed this. hahaha.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-baby-bathing-changing-diapers/hamilton/one-of-a-kind-pearl-jam-cloth-diaper/1092822255?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

4ward Thinking, one of a kind fitted diaper. Made from a Pearl Jam Tshirt. Fits all sizes, thick and absorbent. Slightly relaxed Elastics, great for a chubbier baby. Snaps are all perfect. Zero staining of any kind!!
You will never see another diaper like this, for this price!!
$30

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Ok, I've officially seen it all.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Baby's got shit
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    Gross. That's worse than the used underpants in Value Village.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Holy shit!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

Holy shit!!

I see what you did there...

Ok, I've officially seen it all.

C'mon the Wrigley urinal cake was the bottom...
  • Options
    I heard there were only 100 of these given out to close friends of the band. When you turn off the lights, their faces glow in the dark.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

How so? I'd much rather put a childs ass in a cleaned used T-shirt than a pair of used pants. Chest to crotch wins over crotch to crotch. However I suspect this is just a bit of a spoof product this person made out of spite. IF one were to have an old T-shirt as a pair of poopie pants, I think it wouldn't get much use after it's first shitty encounter. now THAT is perty gross.

• Options
    It's the real deal, folks!
    What is a Hybrid cloth diaper?

The hybrid diaper allows your child's skin to still breathe since there is just a layer of fleece between the outer fabric and inner cotton velour. Fleece also repels the moisture and pushes it back into the soakers. Our dual snap in soaker system is made from organic bamboo fleece. Outer fabric either a knit, lycra, or woven.

Why choose a 4wardThinking hybrid cloth diaper?
    Your child's skin is allowed to breathe
    Less rashes develop due to more air
    Easy to use; snap in dual soaker system for our regular hybrids, trio soaker system for our night times
    Soft and squishy layers proven to last
    Works even for the heaviest wetter, approximately 4 hours
    Adorable prints that are often one of a kind
    3 sizes that will range newborn to toddler
    Fold over rise for perfect fit on smaller skinny children
    Rise and wing snaps that allow great fit on huskier children
    A cover is required for regular print diapers to be 100% waterproof. However, most families find our diapers last approximately 4 hours without a cover.
    Windpro Extended Wear Hybrids require No Cover
    Life time guarantee on snaps and elastic

And this company appears to have some pretty sweet baby swag - check em out here, I doody dog dare ya: http://hyenacart.com/stores/4wardthinkingclothdiapers/

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,880
    Hippie hipster crap catchers. Derp.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    They're actually doing it! Reusable diapers aren't a new thing, but making use of old clothing to make diapers is perty neat. It's a fitted diaper, which means you put a cover over it to make it waterproof.
    Betty Poop
    Marley
    They got nursing pads, baby wipes, towels, etc etc. I'm opennnnnnnnnn
    I'm opennnnnnnnnnnning my mind.

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I'm cool with just using disposable diapers that I throw in the trash when they're full of smushy poop. Yeah, I'm cool with that.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options

I'm cool with just using disposable diapers that I throw in the trash when they're full of smushy poop. Yeah, I'm cool with that.

Me too! There's no way I am putting a fully loaded diaper/nappy (as per the one my baby daughter gifted to me this morning) anywhere near my washing machine and anywhere other than straight in the trash.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    edited September 2015
    evsgjamm said:

PJ_Soul said:

How so? I'd much rather put a childs ass in a cleaned used T-shirt than a pair of used pants. Chest to crotch wins over crotch to crotch. However I suspect this is just a bit of a spoof product this person made out of spite. IF one were to have an old T-shirt as a pair of poopie pants, I think it wouldn't get much use after it's first shitty encounter. now THAT is perty gross.
    I got the impression that another baby has already crapped and pissed in them though. That's the gross part. Used diapers? No.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    nothing wrong with cloth diapers. this just seems kinda weird. i don't know about the guys' faces on my kid's ass.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    hahahaha. love the comments. Points taken & dootie noted.