Options

Foo Fighters Wrigley ***Help***

If anybody is going tonight the Foo Show tonight,

If at all possible could you grab me a Emek Wrigley poster...Its fucking sick and I'll never be able to afford it or get one in his drops.....

If anybody gets me one, I'll pay or yours too!!!!
Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22

Comments

• Options
    NB108713NB108713 Posts: 49
    I'll see what I can do. No guarantees
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    Thank you...
    Enjoy the show
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    I'd like to put in a request too, if anyone gets an extra.

Sorry for jumping in on your thread KG, was thinking of doing the same thing.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    Lol...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Highly flipp, I mean flammable poster & goods!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Ive done my homework.
    The Foos don't flip like Pearl Jam.

Or I would be at Wrigley standing in line!
    Hahahahahahaha
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Ive done my homework.
    The Foos don't flip like Pearl Jam.

Or I would be at Wrigley standing in line!
    Hahahahahahaha
    Wait a minute.
    That Emek is on ebay for $350

DAMN!!!!
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2015
    From Twitter...

Blows my mind the trouble people go to.
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Are you insinuating in going to flip this 2-freign?
  • Options
    kg162716 said:

No he isn't.

BUT I WOULD!!!!! hahahaha

Looks like the pop up shop gave people vouchers for the poster yesterday, and then the posters were delivered to Wrigley instead of the pop up shop. By the time the people with the vouchers got to Wrigley, the posters were sold out. YIKES!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    The taz poster is alright imo, but that emek is a keeper...reminds me of the Klausen from Fenway
  • Options
    kg162716 said:

The taz poster is alright imo, but that emek is a keeper...reminds me of the Klausen from Fenway

Both the Fenway and Wrigley Foo posters are outstanding!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    @EvoMommaSon .. LISTEN HERE FOR LIVE FOO FIGHTERS @ WRIGLEY FIELD TONIGHT... SOUNDCHECK RIGHT NOW... LONG LIVE EARTH CAM! http://www.earthcam.com/usa/illinois/chicago/wrigleyfield/?cam=wrigleyfield_hd
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524
    edited August 2015

kg162716 said:

No he isn't.

Looks like the pop up shop gave people vouchers for the poster yesterday, and then the posters were delivered to Wrigley instead of the pop up shop. By the time the people with the vouchers got to Wrigley, the posters were sold out. YIKES!!!!
    Whoa. Yikes indeed! You'd think they wouod have set aside the same number of posters as vouchers sold. Dummies. Or, I guess it sounds like maybe they didn't even know the voucher posters were delivered to Wrigley. That really is a cluster fuck.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

kg162716 said:

No he isn't.

Whoa. Yikes indeed! You'd think they wouod have set aside the same number of posters as vouchers sold. Dummies.
    It is something I read over on expressobeans.
    Just how much of a disaster it was? I have no idea.
    Hopefully more posters got shipped today, and the voucher people were made happy.
    But I truly have no idea how many vouchers, or how many posters available.
    One thing I do know is that it has been raining here in Chicago all night and day. Of course.
    And it looks that another thunderstorm is supposed to pass through at 9PM....When the FOOS are supposed to take the stage.

FUCK!!!!!
  • Options
    kg162716 said:

Nah, Speedy and I are just breaking some balls in your thread. Enjoy the show dude!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

kg162716 said:

Nah, Speedy and I are just breaking some balls in your thread. Enjoy the show dude!
    Exactly

Somebody pick me up

10 emek posters
    10 pennants
    10 shirts

And I will split the profit 60-40.

• Options

kg162716 said:

Exactly

Somebody pick me up

10 emek posters
    10 pennants
    10 shirts

I can be there in 9 hours. Though it's the first weekend of universities here, so all the kids are going back home to see Mummy and Daddy, so maybe 10 hours cos' the highways will be packed.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

kg162716 said:

Exactly

Somebody pick me up

10 emek posters
    10 pennants
    10 shirts

I can be there in 9 hours. Though it's the first weekend of universities here, so all the kids are going back home to see Mummy and Daddy, so maybe 10 hours cos' the highways will be packed.
    I am 45 minutes away from Wrigley.
    Had I known it was flipper heaven over there, I would have been 1st in line Thursday night.
    Ya win some, ya lose some.
  • Options

kg162716 said:

Exactly

Somebody pick me up

10 emek posters
    10 pennants
    10 shirts

I am 45 minutes away from Wrigley.
    Had I known it was flipper heaven over there, I would have been 1st in line Thursday night.
    Ya win some, ya lose some.
    The Foo Fighter's stuff has been popping up more in the Pearl Jam forums than ever before. I think people are capitalizing on the band's anniversary year and a huge spike in popularity coupled with super freak nerd artists doing their show posters. The combination has increased Foo's flippability 10x according to my shitty math and speculative skills.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Foos fans are not nearly as crazy as PJ fans about mech (the Wrigley poster may be an exception). I stopped by the popup shop yesterday. Got there 10 min before it opened and was probably 15th in line. Had that be a PJ shop, the line would have been 400 people and 3 hours long.
    (I got screwed on the voucher that Speedy mentioned).

My buddy said that there were no lines at the Wrigley merch stands yesterday. Very different from the PJ Wrigley mess.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    The PJ pop-up shop in Austin was embarassing. Never again will i go to any merch line. Well maybe for the comedic value. My wife stayed in the car taking pics of endless guys who looked like the comic book guy on the simpsons walking away with posters, shirts, and pins.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524

PJ_Soul said:

kg162716 said:

No he isn't.

Whoa. Yikes indeed! You'd think they wouod have set aside the same number of posters as vouchers sold. Dummies.
    It is something I read over on expressobeans.
    Just how much of a disaster it was? I have no idea.
    Hopefully more posters got shipped today, and the voucher people were made happy.
    But I truly have no idea how many vouchers, or how many posters available.
    One thing I do know is that it has been raining here in Chicago all night and day. Of course.
    And it looks that another thunderstorm is supposed to pass through at 9PM....When the FOOS are supposed to take the stage.

FUCK!!!!!
    Deja vu!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,599
    The Foo don't print off posters like PJ does. These are numbered. They'll be gone in no time. I really doubt they'll have any when I get there.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    edited August 2015

The PJ pop-up shop in Austin was embarassing. Never again will i go to any merch line. Well maybe for the comedic value. My wife stayed in the car taking pics of endless guys who looked like the comic book guy on the simpsons walking away with posters, shirts, and pins.

But you were the ONE cool guy in the line.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640

But you were the ONE cool guy in the line.
    U saw me? Yes. That was me!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    @ Ames Bros - Aaaaaeeewwww! Foo Fighters Wrigley Field Poster available tomorrow. www.amesbrosshop.com

• Options
    Unreal
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    demetrios said:

@ Ames Bros - Aaaaaeeewwww! Foo Fighters Wrigley Field Poster available tomorrow. www.amesbrosshop.com

This poster is so much better than the ape that PJ got for their Wrigley show.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Fuck me...
    Taz 350$
    Emek foil 575$
    Ames 300$
    Already bid on the bay

Hopefully Sperry does a print in Brazil...I'm
    Going to grab a couple there...maybe they'll have a pop up shop in rio...lol
    Post edited by kg162716 on