Options

What the hell happen in Virginia??

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
I just saw at news...a guy went and shoot and kill a young journalist and the cameraman while they was on air
People are fuckin nuts!!
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    Another crazy fuck with a gun. Disturbing. But hey, there's no gun control problem in this country, right??? What a fucking mess.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    It must be really crazy for other developed nations to turn on the news every week and la de fucking da another shooting in the USA
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    that's sad, hope they caught him.

Godfather.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,887
    Fucking awful. And nothing will change. Nothing at all.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    I know thete is a video..but i dodnt want to post it
    Fuckin crazy
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    Par for the course and the gun nuts will shake it off as just another day , I'm passed bitching about gun reform I say have your guns and rifles assault weapons and shoot the shit out of each other .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    RiotZact said:

It must be really crazy for other developed nations to turn on the news every week and la de fucking da another shooting in the USA

I think we've come to expect this from the US. There was a time where something like this would have shocked me but at this point it seems to be par for the course.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Their families watched them die.

dimi, it's like the local news is just salivating to keep showing the video...ad nauseum.

Fuckin' crazy indeed.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    I unfortunately saw the video. Didn't realize what I was watching and then it happened.

Nothing.Ever.Changes

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I love how CNN said the video is disturbing so we will only show once per hour.

They have the dudes name and his license plate number now. I hope this catch this nut job now. I'm willing to bet it was an ex boyfriend as the reporter was getting really serious with a new guy. Fucking crazy world we live in.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    This guy is still out there. What's the chances of him peacefully coming in?

I don't know the motive, but at this point... I'd be inclined to think it won't end without more gunfire exchanged.

And yeah... of course... nothing will change. You know what's sad? What's sad are the countless stories already buried and forgotten under the pile of new stories where shitheads armed with guns that they purchased from a vending machine kill people because they're mad.

You have to admire the resilience practiced by gun lovers to continue to defend their reward versus their risk. It's a 270 yard carry to the green resulting in a double bogey instead of a safe 7 iron and wedge for a birdie opportunity and ho-hum par at worse.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

I love how CNN said the video is disturbing so we will only show once per hour.

They have the dudes name and his license plate number now. I hope this catch this nut job now. I'm willing to bet it was an ex boyfriend as the reporter was getting really serious with a new guy. Fucking crazy world we live in.

Yep. Some disturbing stuff. I saw on twitter that they think the shooter is a disgruntled employee. What a fucking jerkoff...I'm sure they'll catch him soon. Hopefully without any more innocents getting hurt or killed.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,911
    Stay classy CNN
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I just heard on the radio that the shooter filmed his actions with a go pro, and uploaded it to his Facebook!!
    Fucked.
    Up.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I knew this would turn into a "gun nutz" show, blame the gun right...good grief ! and we blame Mc Donalds for making people fat, we blame cigeretts for killing people, etc.etc.etc how abouit putting the blame where it belongs....on the people that abuse these things.

Godfather.
  • Options

I knew this would turn into a "gun nutz" show, blame the gun right...good grief ! and we blame Mc Donalds for making people fat, we blame cigeretts for killing people, etc.etc.etc how abouit putting the blame where it belongs....on the people that abuse these things.

Godfather.

lol
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    very sad and disturbing.
  • Options

Godfather.

Yep. Because a cheeseburger or a cigarette are just as dangerous as a gun.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,687
    Hugely disturbing.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    edited August 2015
    But now he seems to have shot himself when confronted by police.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    rgambs said:

I just heard on the radio that the shooter filmed his actions with a go pro, and uploaded it to his Facebook!!
    Fucked.
    Up.

WTF
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Local news reported the suspect killed himself, but now are saying he is not dead but alive in critical condition. Fuck him. Let him suffer.
  • Options

But now he seems to have shot himself when confronted by police.

Perfect.

Except according to Last... the f**k up f**ked up.

People... if you are going to go on a murderous rampage and then kill yourself... can you please get the 'kill yourself' part right? Because seriously, we're done with you.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,887
    Attacking his victims while they were on the air, wearing a go-pro to record the shootings, uploading the videos to social media, faxing a manifesto to ABC...this was cold-blooded, premeditated murder designed to be the biggest spectacle possible. Just awful.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    racism ? a white camraman and a white reporter killed by a black man with a racism complaint that was tossed out and soon after he was let go because he was a problem to work with for several co-workers, just thinking maybe it's more than a gun issue.

Godfather.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Fucked.
    Up.

Wtf!@!
  • Options

racism ? a white camraman and a white reporter killed by a black man with a racism complaint that was tossed out and soon after he was let go because he was a problem to work with for several co-workers, just thinking maybe it's more than a gun issue.

Godfather.

You are not an intelligent person
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    This happened near my home town where I grew up. My husband saw the video and said it's terrible - more sad than grisly. A friend who was a reporter in my home town posted something about the shooter that he had a history of work issues and suing for racism at different places. What a fucking loon. And he's not dead yet?
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,911
    edited August 2015
    Godfather with some hot takes
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

Godfather.

Wow. Gf, congratulations, you think outside of the box. Now come on back to the real world.