Options

Manhattan Season 2 Trailer w/ Pearl Jam's Pendulum

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,752

Kirk Smith - Editor. This is a launch spot for Manhattan Season 2 that I wrote, produced, edited and sound designed. It was edited from about 4 episodes of dailies. Pearl Jam was gracious enough to allow us to use their beautiful song.

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,752
    Can't do Vimeo?

http://www.avclub.com/article/manhattan-season-2-trailer-full-nuclear-powered-an-224076

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGz8vFHzzFQ

The Manhattan season 2 trailer is full of nuclear-powered angst
    By Alex McCown

Things are getting even more serious in season two of WGN America’s period drama Manhattan—which is really saying something, given the show is already about creating the atomic bomb. Set to the warbling croon of Eddie Vedder, this trailer teasing the new season features plenty of grim, determined folks looking even grimmer and more determined than usual. (That is, outside of a couple of sexy-time shots.) It looks like Frank gets out of that burlap sack we last saw him in, and Glen, Helen, Sid, and the rest are back for more, too. Can Liza wrap her head around the power of the bomb? Will Charlie stop being a patsy? Will Richard Schiff ever not give us flashbacks to his role in The West Wing at inopportune moments? We’ll find out when Manhattan returns on Tuesday, October 13.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Have to admit, that works nicely!
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    pretty awesome
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Cool. I really dig that show.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Haven't seen it. I had no idea that WGN had original content (other than Bozo and Cubs games).
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    dankind said:

Haven't seen it. I had no idea that WGN had original content (other than Bozo and Cubs games).

It started a little slow but I thought it was well made. First season is on hulu as well. It's a reimagining about what life was like in a top secret military base during the Manhattan project era.