Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Question

FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
This is obviously not PJ related, hopefully it's cool to ask for help here.

My mother's note won't send pictures via text. She can send normal texts just none that have attachments. Appears the issue started when the phone downloaded an update.

Any suggestions?

I've been trying to look up help online and just not finding anything helpful.

Thanks.
Oh please let it rain today.
Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    hello foxyredla,

this is an excellent question.

thank you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    FoxyRedLa said:

This is obviously not PJ related, hopefully it's cool to ask for help here.

My mother's note won't send pictures via text. She can send normal texts just none that have attachments. Appears the issue started when the phone downloaded an update.

Any suggestions?

I've been trying to look up help online and just not finding anything helpful.

Thanks.

I know this is incredibly late but I had the same issue, around the same time. Updated PRL and Profile and rebooted and it started working again. I'm on Sprint.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Oh ok. Thanks! No idea what that means lol.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    edited December 2015
    I am on verizon, and whenever I come upon an update issue I go to the user forums on Verizons website. Workarounds can be found there. hopefully your carrier has such a thing if it isnt Verizon.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Thanks Mic. Good point. Neither of my parents appear to have the issue any longer. We'll see how long it lasts.