Options

Pearl Jam Vs. Green Day. Round 3. Loudwire. Best Live Band. Vote Now.

Comments

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    my2hands said:

Dude was like 40 years old wearing eye liner

awful
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Two words: Broadway musical.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    RibbertronRibbertron Posts: 163

So how are we going to take out x japan? Anyone know how to hack? Haha

I was going to make an extremely offensive joke but I am not gonna go there lol. Think about it..
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    yeah, I wouldn't rush to see GD now, but back in the 90s they were a lot of fun to watch
  • Options

I was going to make an extremely offensive joke but I am not gonna go there lol. Think about it..
    Are you saying they hacked it?
  • Options
    Lol were doing horrible with keeping the lead .. green day better not win this one
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    50.57 PJ- eyeliner is making a comeback
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    They're kidding right - it can't be this close???
  • Options
    SEACIDESEACIDE Posts: 410
    neck and neck atm....
    Love is all you need.....
  • Options
    Even worse 50.35..are we even voting? How Is this happening? Lol
  • Options
    50.29 lol were going down fast and its not stopping
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    PJ 50.27
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Seen both and even though Green Day was fun and very entertaining, PJ is on a whole different level.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,001
    Voted :)
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    I think pearl jam gives you a experience most bands cant deliver
  • Options
    chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594

Even worse 50.35..are we even voting? How Is this happening? Lol

kids are off school.
  • Options
    chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    i am not offended by their music, my son has their live album from milton keynes, all you can here is "being diplomatic" kids/girls screaming. Even he has grown out of them now. I did take him to see them at the O2 quite a few years ago, and Billy Joe got a 14 year old on the stage and asked him if he was a virgin!! NOT ON. IMO.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,883
    51.27%

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    Voted. Now 51.3%
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    GardLivingston89GardLivingston89 Posts: 942
    edited July 2015
    Were getting back up there at least we haven't been losing once yet
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    grab some doritos and stare at the second hand.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    RibbertronRibbertron Posts: 163
    edited July 2015

Are you saying they hacked it?
    "how are we going to take out (x) Japan" Think about it! How was it done before??
  • Options
    Lol to far. Jk but seriously
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Green Day back in the mid 90s were off the fucking chain good live. But so was Pearl Jam.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Green Day back in the mid 90s were off the fucking chain good live. But so was Pearl Jam.

This ^^
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited July 2015

Poppycock. I saw them at MSG like 3-4 years ago and they were awesome. I've seen them like 4 or 5 times and they haven't disappointed once.

I guess this tournament is only for hard(er) rock, but I went to see the U2 show at MSG last night, and it's hard not to say they don't put on one of the best shows you will ever see. I am not even that much of a U2 fan, but there is no way anyone can go see them live and not walk away impressed. The fucking production quality of their shows is mind boggling. It's like watching a weird hybrid of a rock show, a Broadway show, and Game of Thrones or something. Either way, if anyone is in NYC I highly recommend seeing one of the remaining shows. You won't be disappointed.
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Poppycock. I saw them at MSG like 3-4 years ago and they were awesome. I've seen them like 4 or 5 times and they haven't disappointed once.

I guess this tournament is only for hard(er) rock, but I went to see the U2 show at MSG last night, and it's hard not to say they don't put on one of the best shows you will ever see. I am not even that much of a U2 fan, but there is no way anyone can go see them live and not walk away impressed. The fucking production quality of their shows is mind boggling. It's like watching a weird hybrid of a rock show, a Broadway show, and Game of Thrones or something. Either way, if anyone is in NYC I highly recommend seeing one of the remaining shows. You won't be disappointed.
    I feel like you meant to say its hard to say they dont put on one of the best shows you will ever see. Lol either that or it just seemed confusing to me
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited July 2015

Saltzy23 said:

I feel like you meant to say its hard to say they dont put on one of the best shows you will ever see. Lol either that or it just seemed confusing to me
    Yeah, this was not one of my better displays of grammar.

U2 puts on a hellava show. That should be clearer, I hope.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Saltzy23 said:

Saltzy23 said:

Yeah, this was not one of my better displays of grammar.

U2 puts on a hellava show. That should be clearer, I hope.
    I saw U2 Wednesday night at MSG: they are amazing live! I ll be seeing them monday night on the floor!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......