Options

what the ''sweetest'' dream you ever had ??

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    ;)
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I had a dream this curvy brunette showed up to my office wearing nothing but a trench coat showed up to my office in AZ and did a sexy dance for me.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

I had a dream this curvy brunette showed up to my office wearing nothing but a trench coat showed up to my office in AZ and did a sexy dance for me.

Any details?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

Any details?
    Lets just say as I woke up with wood.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Any details?
    I imagine the curvy brunette did as well
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Any details?
    I imagine the curvy brunette did as well
    Dude, you had the same dream and woke up with wood as well. Is this like when two women end up having their montly Aunt Flo visits become synched.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    just woke up from a dream regarding a good friend James.....it was disturbing but informative and nobody could create such a dream with such detail, was amazing and frightening but luckily i was a good companion buddy in the dream... unfortunately i cant mention the dream....but all i can say is we need intervention with people whom think they are gods....
  • Options
    I had a dream I was at a Pearl Jam show in Philly. A group of us were having fun in the parking lot pre-sow and then some person came up to the group in a Jason hockey mask and started chasing a person in our group and then I started chasing those two.....no idea what Freud would say about that one :lol:

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

I had a dream I was at a Pearl Jam show in Philly. A group of us were having fun in the parking lot pre-sow and then some person came up to the group in a Jason hockey mask and started chasing a person in our group and then I started chasing those two.....no idea what Freud would say about that one :lol:

Please tell me the first friend caught the second one rather quickly. Penalties must be dished out for being out of shape.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Freud would say Empty got Id.

Perhaps a bit of super ego to boot =)

Dreams when sweating out a fever, while temporarily uncomfortable, can be quite enlightening.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    JWPearl said:

just woke up from a dream regarding a good friend James.....it was disturbing but informative and nobody could create such a dream with such detail, was amazing and frightening but luckily i was a good companion buddy in the dream... unfortunately i cant mention the dream....but all i can say is we need intervention with people whom think they are gods....

i would like some more information on this dream. your lack of details are disappointing.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Had a dream, I was in New Mexico. Not sure where, but I was supposed to be in Las Vegas. Funny how dreams go, but I was in New Mexico and I was rubbed, don't know by what, jack-a-lope maybe but it felt so good after a hot day in the cool dry desert.

Actually I'm not sure what happened. My typing took me away.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    my dream isnt worth talking about
    yours sounded more exciting then
    mine..
    lol want to put the head piece on
    with me that sandra bullock uses
    in demolition man so we can
    watch each others dreams..
    that would be cool occasionally.. lol
    my dreams are awesome sometimes
  • Options
    Ummmmmm, that head piece let them bone through their minds.

Empty, that was probably a prairie dog that rubbed up against you. I hope you bought good fireworks while in New Mexico.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Please tell me the first friend caught the second one rather quickly. Penalties must be dished out for being out of shape.
    I can guarantee empty did not catch the people he tried to chase...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I had a dream I was getting with my wife in a biblical way and when she turned and looked at me she looked just like empty. It was her body but empty's face looking at me. It was like she was wearing a mask that made it look like him as it was still her head.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    :confused:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    :how_interesting:
  • Options
    This mask you speak of....was it a real mask similar to an expensive Halloween mask or was this some photo that had holes punched in it with a string?

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I might have woken up in terror...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

This mask you speak of....was it a real mask similar to an expensive Halloween mask or was this some photo that had holes punched in it with a string?

It was funny. It looked like it was a photo with holes and a rubber band as the string.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    I had a dream I was getting with my wife in a biblical way
    tell me what getting on in a biblical way supposed to be ??
  • Options
    JWP, that is an expression used for having sex.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

JWP, that is an expression used for having sex.

AKA "sexy time".
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Had this dream.
    It was 3 am I walked out of the house turned into a cat and flew nearby mates house which I then saw a bird which entered to the back door of the house and I entered through the front door and it was my lover and we chattered with our mates for 30 mins then I said by to Rachel.. Then we both left.. Had this plenty times before but it's only in its purest form...
  • Options
    Was a better dream than the passion pit lol
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    Lmao that is funny
    Thanks for the laugh
    I forgot to mention that when we entered into our mate home
    The doors were unlocked bc it was safe and peaceful and we turned
    Back into human until we left again..
  • Options
    So if I got this right JWPearl dreamed of becoming a cat and having her mate enter through her back door. Lots of euphemisms here.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle