Options

Vegas Vault audio question

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
Will this be the same mix/master of the Basecamp release years ago? Or will it be a revisited mix/master specific to the upcoming vault release?
www.cluthelee.com

Comments

• Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    1 - Nobody in this forum is related to this release, so you're going to get suppositions only
    2 - My supposition: it will be the same source used for the basecamp release back in the day, but it's safe to assume (I think) they will remaster it specifically for this release.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Thanks! Santos does come on occasionally and answer questions. I threw this out there in the hopes maybe someone from 10c would know the details and share with us. Also, I love speculation as much as the next person and figured since we're guessing set lists out 3-5 months in advance, why not join the fun!?

: )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,470
    It would be nice to know whether it's sourced from 16-bit DAT or not, but they're never going to give out that information, because then people wouldn't buy the vinyl. Actually, I take that back because people will buy the vinyl no matter what the source is for "the experience" or because it sounds "warmer" or because Eddie once sang "I fucking hate CDs" during Spin The Black Circle.