See The Who & Eddie Vedder @ a private exclusive event September 12th 2015 in Los Angeles, CA

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
edited September 2015 in The Porch
The Experience

https://www.crowdrise.com/TheWhoAndEddie

You and a guest will have a chance to attend an exclusive invite-only concert with The Who and Eddie Vedder when they perform for 500 people at a private residence in Los Angeles on September 12th. Plus you’ll spend two nights at the Fairmont Hotel in Santa Monica. It gets no cooler.

Increase Your Chance to Win

1 entry to win $10
3 entries to win $25
7 entries to win $50

What You'll Win:

- Two tickets to an exclusive concert with The Who and Eddie Vedder at a private residence in Los Angeles on September 12th

- A two-night stay at the Fairmont Hotel in Santa Monica, CA

Click Here for the Official Rules.
https://6fb396b632bdbc1bd03f-f581598f2f311b95632d3e7494a9ef3d.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/Rules-Sweepstakes-TheWhoandEddie_v2.pdf
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    As if I need more reasons to enter charity raffles for these guys... take all my money already!
  • nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    jesus christ...yes please!
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 790
    How do the 498 other people get in?? I would definitely give this a shot for $100 donation if there was more than 1 person drawn
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited July 2015
    I'll save them the two nights hotel. I'll walk there.
  • pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    What happened to all my money today?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited July 2015

What happened to all my money today?

With all the new Mad Season & SDCC goodies this week, my wallet can breathe a little knowing there's no Pearl Jam traveling this year.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490

How do the 498 other people get in?? I would definitely give this a shot for $100 donation if there was more than 1 person drawn

What do you think it would be? $20,000 a ticket?
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    Speaking of CrowdRise were the prize winners ever announced from the EV Pete Townshend show?
    cmalisze said:

Speaking of CrowdRise were the prize winners ever announced from the EV Pete Townshend show?

They did.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/5841441/#Comment_5841441

"The winner of the Solo Recording by Pete was Steve R. and the winner of the Signed Guitar was Tim H."
    "Note that entries are cumulative. $100 gets you 14 entries. If you donate more than once, each transaction is counted separately. One $50 donation gets you seven entries, but two $25 donations gets you six. Campaign ends July 31, 2015."
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,203
    Man that would be very awesome to win! Im in.
    Bump! Contest closes July 31, 2015 at 11:59:59am ET
    @eddievedder
    https://www.facebook.com/EddieVedder?fref=nf

Eddie Vedder and The Who are playing an exclusive invite-only show in Los Angeles on September 12.

Fans in the U.S. can enter to win a pair of tickets and 2-night stay at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica by donating to The Foundation To Be Named Later and Teen Cancer America.
    Last Chance for The Who and Eddie Vedder Private Show!

https://www.crowdrise.com/TheWhoAndEddie

You've only got a few more days left to support Teen Cancer America and Foundation To Be Named Later for your chance to attend the concert of a lifetime!

Don't miss your chance to grab a friend and head to LA for an exclusive concert with The Who and Eddie Vedder at a private residence on September 12th.

Only 500 people will be attending this invite-only concert- will you be one of them?

Every $10 gets you one entry to win
    Donate $25 for three entries
    Donate $50 for seven entries

Note that entries are cumulative. $100 gets you 14 entries. If you donate more than once, each transaction is counted separately. One $50 donation gets you seven entries, but two $25 donations gets you six.

If you're the lucky winner you will also get two nights at the Fairmont Hotel in Santa Monica with your guest. Good luck!

Campaign ends July 31, 2015.
    @Eddie Vedder

Tomorrow is the last day to enter to win a trip to see Eddie Vedder & The Who perform at a private event in LA: http://bit.ly/pj-evthewho

• BJ103154BJ103154 Posts: 18
    Did anyone outside the US see that this is US residents only?
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    good luck peeps..
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
    Yes, good luck indeed! :)
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Entries are closed, and the site looks like it's raised $95,000+ in raffle tickets. Best of luck to those who entered!
  • Did they announce the winner yet?
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    jenny said:

Did they announce the winner yet?

Haven't seen a thing
  • Guessing first thing Monday morning. Good luck to us all!
  • My Thanks For Donating email says the drawing was Friday, July 31st at 12p ET
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Congrats to Brad G.
    @The Foundation To Be Named Later
    https://www.facebook.com/FoundationToBeNamedLater?fref=nf

Thanks so much for supporting Foundation To Be Named Later and Teen Cancer America. Your generosity inspires us.

Together we raised over $50,000 to help so many incredible young people facing immeasurable challenges.

Congratulations to our winner Brad G., a lifelong fan of The Who and Pearl Jam. He and his brother will be attending the L.A. show and reliving many childhood hours spent in the room they shared blasting songs by The Who. A generous and thoughtful person, Brad recently donated an acoustic guitar to the Teen Cancer ward at UCLA last year in hopes of providing an outlet for young people to take their minds off of the treatments and struggles they experience there. Generosity comes back to you in special ways.

The Foundation To Be Named Later and Teen Cancer America thank you very much for your generosity and support. Stay tuned for more cool contests to benefit our causes.
    Few day's away! :)
  • Congratulations to our winner Brad G., a lifelong fan of The Who and Pearl Jam. He and his brother will be attending the L.A. show and reliving many childhood hours spent in the room they shared blasting songs by The Who. A generous and thoughtful person, Brad recently donated an acoustic guitar to the Teen Cancer ward at UCLA last year in hopes of providing an outlet for young people to take their minds off of the treatments and struggles they experience there. Generosity comes back to you in special ways.

seems like a pretty random pick to me...
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    The Who just postponed both of their local shows so I imagine this might be as well, unless Ed plays solo.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    I won tickets for the Staples show from KCSN.....hope Roger gets well soon.
  • The who have cancelled the 1st four shows of this leg,I wonder if the Vedder Private residence party will be postponed as well.Anybody know ?