Options

"Earn Free Tickets" to Global Citizen Fest

2»

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJ_Soul said:

you have to "earn free tickets" by "saving the world doing hippie liberal activism" yah!
    Must be nice to be multi-millionaires and AFFORD to be liberal and think everyone should be onboard with your dream life...

I am poor as fuck, and absolutely support Global Citizen and raising awareness of what are actually THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES IN THE WORLD TODAY that most affect the poorest people on the planet. That is really too bad that you are so apathetic and bitter that all you can do is shit on a good cause.
    If you are on the internet, you are far from "poor as fuck"

Us folks in the free world don't have a clue what real poverty is

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    my2hands said:

PJ_Soul said:

you have to "earn free tickets" by "saving the world doing hippie liberal activism" yah!
    Must be nice to be multi-millionaires and AFFORD to be liberal and think everyone should be onboard with your dream life...

I am poor as fuck, and absolutely support Global Citizen and raising awareness of what are actually THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES IN THE WORLD TODAY that most affect the poorest people on the planet. That is really too bad that you are so apathetic and bitter that all you can do is shit on a good cause.

Nailed it

Poverty is deciding between heat or electricity, poverty is truly needing food stamps or be in section 8 housing or a motor home. If you have internet you aren't in poverty, you are just low middle class

Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,725
    mattcoz said:

It took me like 5 minutes to do all 8 actions,

Same here
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

my2hands said:

PJ_Soul said:

Nailed it

Poverty is deciding between heat or electricity, poverty is truly needing food stamps or be in section 8 housing or a motor home. If you have internet you aren't in poverty, you are just low middle class

Who's to say that PJ_Soul isn't accessing the internet at the library? Let's not make assumptions. :nuh_uh:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1