Options

How To Force The Guys Back In The Studio

joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
If everybody on here were to vote for Donald Trump,Ed and the guys would be super pissed and would have plenty of material for another album! New album would probably sound close to death metal. Lol,seriously though,nobody vote for that ginger hair piece of a troll.

Comments

• Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    LOL - I'm sure "inspired" would be an understatement.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    I admit, I kind of want him to be the Republican nomination. It would add a lot of extra spice to the election coverage. It would be hilarious.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Start recording or the kitty starts farming lead.

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    This made me laugh...but agree, it could work. But fuck Trump, haven't liked him since he killed the USFL.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    PJ_Soul said:

I admit, I kind of want him to be the Republican nomination. It would add a lot of extra spice to the election coverage. It would be hilarious.

Where the heck is the "Rent Is Too Damn High" guy when we need him? He and Trump would be hysterical together.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"