Options

1995 Mad Season Live At The Moore Theatre vinyl

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512

This is a retail release.

:) Since I'm waiting for payday, that is fantastic.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,381
    pjradio said:

Full show?

Yep. Full 11 song set.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,084
    PJ_Soul said:

Yah. Not to mention shipping on records from the US to Canada costs nearly as much as the record. Hopefully I'll be able to grab this from my local record store or Amazon Canada.
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    So, just to be clear, there's no difference between the version being sold through 10c and the version I'll be able to pick up at my local store...
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,598
    no
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    edited July 2015
    Zod said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yah. Not to mention shipping on records from the US to Canada costs nearly as much as the record. Hopefully I'll be able to grab this from my local record store or Amazon Canada.
    With shipping it cost me 55.47 which is 72.61 cdn if there is no difference between 10c and Amazon releases i might just have to cancel my order and go through Amazon.

10c should hand number them! Lol

Randomly sign some even if it's signed by Santos
    Post edited by RobbyD462 on
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    That brighten my day a bit. Thank you Ten Club!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Yes...please, Santos, talk Mike into signing some random covers...randomly start with mine please... :bow:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    PP193448 said:

Yes...please, Santos, talk Mike into signing some random covers...randomly start with mine please... :bow:

This would make total sense..we'd all be buying from 10C then as opposed to cheaper options
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    pjradio said:

Full show?

Wasn't the full show released already? I have that 3 disc anniversary set and I think it's the whole show.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    The deluxe 13' release is outstanding by the way.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    PP193448 said:

mine, too! love me some mcmelty. :lol:
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 922
    Watching the moore dvd from the deluxe release now, such a killer show, my only complaint with this release is the way they chopped up the show... songs out of order or cut out only to be added as "bonus" material on the same disc, whats the point in that?
    Now to spend another $50 for the same thing i already have on cd and dvd, hmm... ring it up i guess
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    God, I caved. I was on the fence, but then I watched a video of the show. Sigh.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    So cool release..
    thanks to greek goverment cc and debit cards isnt working abroad...we are blocked...
    Hopefully will have money next week.atleast for food...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    Dimitris, if you're still out of luck next week, please PM me. More than happy to buy it for you.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    pre-ordered in 10C Goods - hoping for the Santos signed version! I'd settle for Mike's autograph if push comes to shove. Fingers crossed for a deluxe Singles soundtrack on vinyl soon - on top of my wishlist!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    benjs said:

Dimitris, if you're still out of luck next week, please PM me. More than happy to buy it for you.

benjs said:

thanks alot for the offer,,,no worries,all good
    thanks again
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    travhaytravhay Posts: 76
    Hey Santos (or anyone else who may know)
    What makes this a "collectors edition"? Nothing that is mentioned in the product description says what will differentiate the vinyl purchased from 10C from what will be available at retail. Any info would be appreciated.
    "Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
    http://www.guerrillacandy.com
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    travhay said:

Hey Santos (or anyone else who may know)
    What makes this a "collectors edition"? Nothing that is mentioned in the product description says what will differentiate the vinyl purchased from 10C from what will be available at retail. Any info would be appreciated.

Don't think this is a collectors edition. Santos posted in the thread its a retail release.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    travhaytravhay Posts: 76
    I noticed that as well but it is being advertised as a "2LP Gatefold Collector's Edition," which is why I was asking. If it is the same as the retail version then I will save myself the shipping and pick one up at my local record shop.
    "Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
    http://www.guerrillacandy.com
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    travhay said:

I noticed that as well but it is being advertised as a "2LP Gatefold Collector's Edition," which is why I was asking. If it is the same as the retail version then I will save myself the shipping and pick one up at my local record shop.

Yeah, I wondered about this too.
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    It's advertised as a "collectors edition" direct from Legacy Recordings:

legacyrecordings.com/a/#/news/mad-season-live-at-the-moore-to-be-released-on-12-vinyl-for-the-first-time/266/1/
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    edited July 2015
    demetrios said:
    Good to know that Amazon will carry it, but I will never pre-order from Amazon. Chances are too great that when everyone else is happily spinning their record, you'll be impatiently waiting for yours. I'm sure sometimes they do it right, but not in my experience. But anyway, it seems like this is a pretty big release. I doubt pre-ordering it is even necessary in any case..... anyone disagree though? I don't want to fuck myself over here. :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:
    Good to know that Amazon will carry it, but I will never pre-order from Amazon. Chances are too great that when everyone else is happily spinning their record, you'll be impatiently waiting for yours. I'm sure sometimes they do it right, but not in my experience. But anyway, it seems like this is a pretty big release. I doubt pre-ordering it is even necessary in any case..... anyone disagree though? I don't want to fuck myself over here. :tongue:
    I've had the opposite experience, always arrived day of release date or before when I ordered from Amazon. And they were one of 3 sources who received the first press of Ryan Adams' Carnegie Hall box set (not that anyone here may care but Ryan Adams fans cared!). The other two being Bull Moose and Ryan's Pax Am records.

Plus when you pre-order through Amazon, you are guaranteed to get the lowest price from the day you ordered, so if the price drops, you get a refund but if the price goes up, you're locked in at the price you purchased at.

My only beef with vinyl from Amazon is I don't think they do a good job with the packaging. It's gotten better, but still not great.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:
    How can you say that as a Canadian Pearl Jam fan!? Chances are nearly certain that an order from pearljam.com will guarantee that you've nearly forgotten that you ordered something, by the time the mailman carelessly leaves the precious on your doorstep (all this without tracking but with overpriced shipping).
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Probably end up being 15-20 cheaper through Amazon but now that I think about it at least through ten club I'm guaranteed a copy where as Amazon who knows.

It will take 5 weeks to get here(Victoria)from Seattle when we're 3 hours away lol
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    edited July 2015
    benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:
    How can you say that as a Canadian Pearl Jam fan!? Chances are nearly certain that an order from pearljam.com will guarantee that you've nearly forgotten that you ordered something, by the time the mailman carelessly leaves the precious on your doorstep (all this without tracking but with overpriced shipping).
    I'm not saying I'm ordering from 10C instead (I never even hinted at that). I'm saying that PRE-ordering from Amazon has gone badly for me. I would wait until after the release date to order it, and then I'll get it in two days, free shipping. But every time I have pre-ordered from Amazon I have waited a REALLY long time for them to finally ship it, so I got a pre-ordered item way later than everyone else did. As I say, I'm sure they get it right sometimes. Just never with me.