Options

1995 Mad Season Live At The Moore Theatre vinyl

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Arrived today in Burlington, Ontario, Canada - sounds fantastic...
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited September 2015
    Got mine today from Amoeba.com ($25 shipped), packed perfectly. Sounds amazing, you can never go wrong with a Kevin Gray mastered vinyl.
  • Options
    Picked up a copy couple days ago at Ditch records in Vic BC. $42.78 Cdn tax incl.
    About same price as from Amazon.ca,
    10Club price with delivery and exchange made it a no brainer about $76 Cdn
    Vinyl flat, no scratches, couple finger prints and lil dust from factory. Bickety bam, quick clean...time to give it a spin!
    Sound is dead quiet and music sounds fantastic, Layne's voice is very strong, just as it should be.
    Thumbs up:
    mix
    mastering job
    Incorporating Mad Seasonings into the street signs on the front cover

Vancouver 1998, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2013 - Toronto 2000, 2003 - Gorge II 2006
    Seattle I 2009, 2013 - Calgary 2011 - Edmonton 2011
    EV solo VAN II 2008, Las Vegas I, II 2011
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,837
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,159
    Those video's look rough. The show aired on Palladia in HD (Which actually makes it shame they only included a dvd in the deluxe cd set). There's a nice 1080i rip of it floating around the internets :)
  • Options
    Zod said:

Those video's look rough. The show aired on Palladia in HD (Which actually makes it shame they only included a dvd in the deluxe cd set). There's a nice 1080i rip of it floating around the internets :)

Ah that 5.32 GiB version? It's not bad. Too bad they never released it on Blu-ray.

The above videos are rehearsals. The cleanest rip I've seen available on YouTube.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,159
    demetrios said:

Zod said:

Ah that 5.32 GiB version? It's not bad. Too bad they never released it on Blu-ray.

The above videos are rehearsals. The cleanest rip I've seen available on YouTube.
    Missed the part about it being rehearsals, that's awesome.
  • Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    Thanks for reminding me that I need to pull this vinyl out and spin it!
  • Options
    CJ260717 said:

Thanks for reminding me that I need to pull this vinyl out and spin it!

No problemo! :)