1995 Mad Season Live At The Moore Theatre vinyl

Comments

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    KarenK said:

I did the 10 club pre sale and I STILL have not gotten it. I got an email saying it was shipped on 8/26 and should arrive on 9/2. I live in Riverview, FL about 20 minutes from Tampa. On 8/29 when I checked the tracking it showed it was in Orlando, FL. Then it showed it went to Jacksonville, FL which is way north of where I live. I called UPS and they said they picked up the package, but don't deliver it. It then goes to USPS for delivery. When I put the tracking number in for USPS it says "NOT FOUND." WTF is that shit?!!! It will probably be warped by the time I get...if I ever get it.

Yeah dude welcome to the 10c. Don't worry, you'll get it. Never ever assume shipping info is correct. Just order it, it'll be there at some point, no use in even checking the tracking, that's just self punishment
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 914
    Local shop got it in today, gonna go pick it up from him in an hour... cant wait to spin this!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Got my vinyl today, spinning it now. Sounds really good!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Mine arrived today....can't wait to get home from work....the new vinyl at home always reminds me how much I hate work....
    Sounds great but i shoulda just ordered off amazon for less than $30... i always try to support the local guys but got gouged for $41 on this one
  • korn-1 said:

Sounds great but i shoulda just ordered off amazon for less than $30... i always try to support the local guys but got gouged for $41 on this one

If you can, please yourself. I can guarantee that there will be something you are looking for that they will have for you down the line. Pay it forward. Literally?!? :)
  • korn-1 said:

If you can, please yourself. I can guarantee that there will be something you are looking for that they will have for you down the line. Pay it forward. Literally?!? :)
    hmmm....a guy named Naked John saying "If you can, please yourself"....there you have it...
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    Spun mine today. Sounds REALLY good!!

korn-1 said:

I know and i do go to the local shops in most cases cause i love diggin thru the boxes and shootin the shit. I bit my lip and bought it, along with a few used albums, anyway.
  • a5pj said:

KarenK said:

I did the 10 club pre sale and I STILL have not gotten it. I got an email saying it was shipped on 8/26 and should arrive on 9/2. I live in Riverview, FL about 20 minutes from Tampa. On 8/29 when I checked the tracking it showed it was in Orlando, FL. Then it showed it went to Jacksonville, FL which is way north of where I live. I called UPS and they said they picked up the package, but don't deliver it. It then goes to USPS for delivery. When I put the tracking number in for USPS it says "NOT FOUND." WTF is that shit?!!! It will probably be warped by the time I get...if I ever get it.

Don't have mine yet either here in NC, just gotta be patient with pj shipping...

KarenK said:

Yeah dude welcome to the 10c. Don't worry, you'll get it. Never ever assume shipping info is correct. Just order it, it'll be there at some point, no use in even checking the tracking, that's just self punishment
    Thanks for the feedback. Next time I will think twice before ordering from 10c.

• lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    So, has anyone here actually received their Moore record from 10C?
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • So, has anyone here actually received their Moore record from 10C?

Mine arrived yesterday....
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    edited September 2015
    Got the vinyl today, in Northern Ireland, for £17.

Can't wait to listen to it!
    Post edited by emjot on
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031

So, has anyone here actually received their Moore record from 10C?

Yes. Wednesday mine arrived from 10c. Perfect condition and sounds great!!
    Good to hear people are getting them from the club. I was holding out for a surprise color announcement. Amazon it will be.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • evdjj3jevdjj3j Old Mountains Posts: 114
    Just got mine, the cover is fucked up. The records are ripping through the inner sleeves and poking out and I haven't even opened it.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    evdjj3j said:

Just got mine, the cover is fucked up. The records are ripping through the inner sleeves and poking out and I haven't even opened it.

Who did you order through?
  • evdjj3jevdjj3j Old Mountains Posts: 114
    10 Club
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    spun mine Friday.

Was great
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,833
    Mine should be waiting for me when I get home, hopefully
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• MayDay10 said:

spun mine Friday.

Was great

Just spun the first record. MAAAAAAN was Mike on fire that night.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Listening now. Sounds fantastic. :plus_one:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    Got mine today as well. Sounds amazing.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    evdjj3j said:

Same. Ordered from Amazon. That's just the way it goes, I think. Unless they remove the records from the inner sleeves (and then what?).
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    15% Off Almost Everything on Amoeba.com - Four Days Only (as of 9/10)
    Apply Promo Code at Checkout: SEP1515

$30 less 15%, no tax (outside of California), free shipping
    jamburger said:

15% Off Almost Everything on Amoeba.com - Four Days Only (as of 9/10)
    Apply Promo Code at Checkout: SEP1515

$30 less 15%, no tax (outside of California), free shipping

Nice! Glad I waited. $25 shipped is nice
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    bazzer said:

evdjj3j said:

Same. Ordered from Amazon. That's just the way it goes, I think. Unless they remove the records from the inner sleeves (and then what?).
    Yeah, that's just a normal risk with vinyl. It's not really anyone's fault unless you expect every album to be opened and the LPs to be removed from the jacket before shipping... which some independent companies will do, but it's not reasonable to expect Amazon to do something like that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    currently my favorite vinyl
    MayDay10 said:

currently my favorite vinyl

Should sound great; mastered at Cohearent Audio by Kevin Gray and pressed at RTI. I can't wait to get mine.
    Mine arrived from Amazon in perfect condition. Finally got to spin it last night. Complete joy! Looks like Symphony is shipping out, too. Lots of Mad Season listening for a while.
    2022- Oakland Night 2