Options

Jared the sandwich guy ?

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,689
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited April 2018
    Every single time I see the "Where in the world is Jared Kushner" thread, I think about Jared the pedophile sandwich guy instead. This has lead to Kushner and the pedo being irrevocably linked in my mind and I can't stop it, lol.

I really hope Jared the pedo doesn't win this appeal or whatever, and I hope he is suffering real bad in there. I hope he's terrified every minute of his days and nights. And that he's getting really fat, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    Yeah, I'll bet he's eating meatball subs now, with extra mayo extra cheese.  Lol.