Options

25 Years of Tomorrow Kickstarter Campaign has been funded! :) Lots of signed Ed & Pearl Jam goodies!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,752
    Just received a new tracking # from Tom Tomorrow. Must be the book. :)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Here it is! Went with a white matte. The border is a very light yellow that matches the eight "PEARL JAM" circles at the top. The crown jewel of my vinyl collecting hobby. Can't stop staring at it!

• Options

Here it is! Went with a white matte. The border is a very light yellow that matches the eight "PEARL JAM" circles at the top. The crown jewel of my vinyl collecting hobby. Can't stop staring at it!

Like it a lot!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Very nice
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Im enjoying seeing everyone's. The Backspacer cover is so colorful that the framing/matting ideas are wide open.

• Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    Why the fuck did I pass this up?

Anyone with buyer's remorse on the signed BS?
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

Check out lost dogs, there's a thread with one for sale.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options

Sweet! :)
  • Options
    Value for duty (CDN) .. $278.60.
    Total payable .. $51.74
    D'OHHHHHHH!!!!
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

YES
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    Luckily for the book, Sara over @ Make That Thing! said the books are marked as $70 on the custom slips.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Got the book. Despite a ding in a back corner of the slip cover from shipping... the thing is insane. What an incredible production. Can't wait to dive in. Very heavy duty. Love the sketched bookplate too. Inside Latour looks great A+++ to Tom Tomorrow. Masterpiece.
  • Options
    My books arrived today with the signed and sketched piece and stickers. If anyone wants the whole thing i'll sell for $80 +shipping (which might be a lot. I dont know. Its heavy). Just PM me. Im not a Tom Tomorrow fan. Just wanted the album. LOL
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    Inside the book, is there a lot of good information about the backspacer art, the philly spectrum posters, and his other pj related work?
  • Options
    Spoken said:

Inside the book, is there a lot of good information about the backspacer art, the philly spectrum posters, and his other pj related work?

The photos that were included in the PDF file that was sent out a few day's back, yep, lots of good Pearl Jam goodies.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,835
    demetrios said:

Spoken said:

The photos that were included in the PDF file that was sent out a few day's back, yep, lots of good Pearl Jam goodies.
    D, do you which of the downloads/sections contain the PJ-related pics and info? I'm going to download the .pdf files but for space/storage reasons am only interested in keeping the portion related to the TT/PJ collabo.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761

Those signatures a very nicely spread out. I think you got pretty lucky with your placement/marker freshness. Congrats.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

Those signatures a very nicely spread out. I think you got pretty lucky with your placement/marker freshness. Congrats.
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing too. Mine looks like Matt, Mike and Jeff got dud markers, and Mike ran out of space for his sig :lol: Still very happy though!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    jjflash said:

demetrios said:

Spoken said:

D, do you which of the downloads/sections contain the PJ-related pics and info? I'm going to download the .pdf files but for space/storage reasons am only interested in keeping the portion related to the TT/PJ collabo.
    Volume 2. PDF. Pages 326 - 345 has some amazing stuff.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,835
    demetrios said:

jjflash said:

demetrios said:

Spoken said:

Volume 2. PDF. Pages 326 - 345 has some amazing stuff.
    Muchas gracias :sunglasses:
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    edited February 2016
    Thanks, will take a look---
    My Matt signature was not great either.
    Post edited by Spoken on
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Any more framed ones?? Lets see these beauties. I felt nuts buying this but after seeing what the signed posters are going for ...wow. Seems like a bargain.
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427

Any more framed ones?? Lets see these beauties. I fet nuts buying this but after seeing what the signed posters are going for ...wow. Seems like a bargain.

I agree, pen was running out for mine but they seem like great value and how many chances do you have to get a signed record that you know is completely legit.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    scurtis said:

Any more framed ones?? Lets see these beauties. I fet nuts buying this but after seeing what the signed posters are going for ...wow. Seems like a bargain.

I agree, pen was running out for mine but they seem like great value and how many chances do you have to get a signed record that you know is completely legit.
    Yeah thats the big thing for me. I never thought officially signed items from the whole band would ever be attainable. Easily tops any other PJ collectible i have.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427

scurtis said:

Yeah thats the big thing for me. I never thought officially signed items from the whole band would ever be attainable. Easily tops any other PJ collectible i have.
    Yeah me too. I decided to take it to a professional framer cause of that.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Book just arrived. It's heavy & beautiful!
    Great packaging plus didn't have to pay any custom fees.
    Huzzah!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    DennisDennis Posts: 27
    edited February 2016

My Backspacer arrived today in Germany!
    Post edited by Dennis on
  • Options
    Dennis said:

My Backspacer arrived today in Germany!

Awesome! Framing it?
  • Options
    DennisDennis Posts: 27
    I edited my post and posted a picture of the frame
  • Options
    Looks great! Is that the wall or a matte?