Joseph Arthur say that RNDM would be touring in the fall.

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
at live broadcast on KEXP
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    good. save my pennies!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    This is awesome news! Thoroughly enjoyed the DC show in 2012 and hoping to see them again!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    if they are touring in the fall that means no pearl jam
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Let s hope not. Need a pj tour soon.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    I hope they coordinate schedules with Chris Cornell, because I just bought a bunch of tickets to those shows :lol: Would hate to miss them again!
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    mcgruff10 said:

Let s hope not. Need a pj tour soon.

Yep. Or at least do some fancy scheduling plz
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    Rndm opening for Pearl Jam?
    As much as I would love a PJ tour, I am very very happy to have a Rndm tour. I will make it to several of there shows.
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :rock_on:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Super! Toronto date, please!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I hope they come to Ohio.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    *happy dance*
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Hope it's without Jeff.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JimmyV said:

Hope it's without Jeff.

haha. kinda doubt it!

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    JimmyV said:

Hope it's without Jeff.

that would be great. let's get a tour going pj!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    guessing there will be an announcement in next week's newsletter?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2015
    BikePHL said:

Rndm opening for Pearl Jam?
    As much as I would love a PJ tour, I am very very happy to have a Rndm tour. I will make it to several of there shows.

Same here. I'll only see them if they come to Vancouver or maybe Seattle, but I'm glad to get their new album and a tour! I love PJ, but I don't want all PJ all the time, especially not without another album. I'm happy to see a new RNDM album/ tour rather than a non-album PJ tour just now. It's been three years since Acts.
    I'm also hoping Eddie announces some north American solo shows for the fall.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Can Pearl Jam at least play Toronto? lol
  • What would be nice is PJ tour in September followed by RNDM tour in October. Jeff would just have to work a bit of overtime. Im all about the wishful thinking.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    I'll be happy to see this come true. I just don't understand how they'll make it work. PJ will be gearing up and then touring South America, and Joseph Arthur is announcing a bunch of solo shows on the east coast in November. That just doesn't leave much time. What is it -- a three city tour in one week?
    edited June 2015

I'll be happy to see this come true. I just don't understand how they'll make it work. PJ will be gearing up and then touring South America, and Joseph Arthur is announcing a bunch of solo shows on the east coast in November. That just doesn't leave much time. What is it -- a three city tour in one week?

Could be in September or December. I don't think Jeff has to really do much "gearing up" for the SA tour. He can probably just meet them all in SA if he has to. Their crew really does most of the gearing up for them! ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I get that Jeff doesn't carry his own gear, PJ Soul. But I've also read he doesn't really like to tour. I guess what I mean is that I will be sad if the RNDM tour is a short, few city tour that misses my town because they don't have time to go all out.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490

I get that Jeff doesn't carry his own gear, PJ Soul. But I've also read he doesn't really like to tour. I guess what I mean is that I will be sad if the RNDM tour is a short, few city tour that misses my town because they don't have time to go all out.

What do you think all out would be? 9 cities?

Yeah, he hates touring, but I don't think that's actually ever stopped him from doing it.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640
    Boooooo. Bring on PJ lol
    edited June 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, he hates touring, but I don't think that's actually ever stopped him from doing it.
    We all like money at the end of the day.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Definitely checking them out in philly

Better yet, wilmington... grow a pair Jeff and play delaware

What do you think all out would be? 9 cities?
    "All out" would mean to really take it on the road. I'm not going to quantify it, but it would be nice if they hit enough places that people from diverse regions in major cities could get to a show. If I remember correctly from last time, they did that -- east coast, Midwest, west (but I think they skipped the south). Weren't they out for about a month or six weeks? I can't remember the length, but I do remember they spread it around. I don't even know that a month is "all out" either, but given PJ's touring pattern, I don't expect much more out of RNDM. I'm just glad I live near a major city and at least have some chance of being among the chosen few.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Never got the album or even heard em. Just not too interested.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • it was a pretty good album definitely worth a listen.

it was a pretty good album definitely worth a listen.

I would agree. A lot of great tunes on there. A solid record.