Options

HELP! We Can't Understand the The website to get our tickets for Buenos Aires. Can someone help us?

tamisitatamisita Posts: 15
We need someone to help us to understand how to place our order....can anyone speak spanish and we will call them!!!!

Comments

• Options
    http://www.ticketek.com.ar/pearl-jam/estadio-unico-ciudad-de-la-plata
    Entra al boton que dice comprar, elegí la función que es la unica disponible, luego el precio de preventa con el 15 % de descuento, luego la ubicación, vas al paso siguiente donde cargas los datos de la tarjeta de crédito, finalizar operación.

Espero te sirva, sino mandame mensaje y lo vemos.

Suerte
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Go to event on the webpage: http://www.ticketek.com.ar/pearl-jam/estadio-unico-ciudad-de-la-plata
    > Hit COMPRAR (red button)
    First drop down (Elegi una funcion...) - select SABADO 07 NOVIEMBRE 19Hs (only option)
    Second drop down select Perventa Fans con 15% (only option)
    Third drop down (Elegi un sector), There are still Campo (GA) and Cabecera Sur (end of field seats) tickets -
    then select number of tickets
    hit Paso Siguiente (unless you want ticket protection by Allianz)
    It will prompt you to enter the 10c Password
    Hit Aceptar

The next page is where you pick them up - I personally hit Retiro En Locales Ticketek and under the drop down hit Palermo. It seems centrally located in BA. Got lucky there. Then hit Paso Siguente - select your payment method and that should be it.

• Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    i'm not trying to be a jerk, but if you cannot understand the site to buy tickets then perhaps you shouldn't be going to these shows...as a frequent traveler to south america, you either speak their language or you're screwed.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Was really easy..a google translator mext
    took me 2 minutes.and i dont speak spanish
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    gndcd402 said:

i'm not trying to be a jerk, but if you cannot understand the site to buy tickets then perhaps you shouldn't be going to these shows...as a frequent traveler to south america, you either speak their language or you're screwed.

i phone's work wonders in foreign countries.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    gndcd402 said:

Better not ask for directions if you get lost...geez...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 924
    edited May 2015
    gndcd402 said:

I gotta disagree, ive also done my fair share of traveling in central and south american countries without speaking spanish/the native language and have had no problems. Granted i picked up enough to get me by during my stay but thats because i was there for extended periods of time and moving about thru the country. They are going to a concert, most likely they spend most of their time between the airport, hotel, and venue... all of which im sure will have other english speaking people in droves.
    Figure out how to get your tix, learn a few key terms and you guys will be just fine.
    Post edited by korn-1 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    gndcd402 said:

So are you also suggesting that people shouldn't see the band in the US if they don't speak English? Bummer.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I think he's saying shit gonna be really tough for you if you don't read/speak the language. In my world travels I have met some pretty ill prepared folks - and jumping on a plane to see Pearl Jam in South America for your first time, you might consider more than just your iPhone to prepare.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

I think he's saying shit gonna be really tough for you if you don't read/speak the language. In my world travels I have met some pretty ill prepared folks - and jumping on a plane to see Pearl Jam in South America for your first time, you might consider more than just your iPhone to prepare.

100%
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,537
    edited May 2015
    gndcd402 said:

That is a crazy thing to say. Good thing most people don't think that way, because bye-bye tourism industry if they did.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tamisitatamisita Posts: 15
    Okay - so we figured it out. Yes we used a translator app....but still it was a bit hit and miss....and the time limit before expiry was getting stressful....but no matter....to those of you who were gracious enough to offer your help to me...thank you. To those who say if I can't figure this out i should stay home....well that's just silly. I've traveled the world including China and a lot of Europe and have always managed despite only being an Anglophone...I'm sure I will manage in South America too lol. But thanks for your strange sort of advice.

And now the countdown to Santiago and Buenos Aires is on (and of course Mendoza and Pategonia for good measure!!! Gotta love the great places in the world I'm seeing thanks to my love of PJ!!!
  • Options
    12inchdoc12inchdoc Posts: 36
    Congrats Tamisita! Heading to those 2 shows as well and hitting the Patagonia and possibly Mendoza as well. If we meet, drinks on me.

Cheers!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited May 2015
    Since what I posted wasn't what I meant to, I'll just be asteriskly brilliant.

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Hey OP! You go with your badself & your phone, which also apparently doubles as your own personal C3-P0.
    www.cluthelee.com