Options

How many shows?

troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
The only intent of this post is to tell any Pearl Jam fan to wear your number proud. I am certain that when this question comes up around friends or at a wishlist party it can be a blessing and a curse. I am here to state, no matter the number, "WEAR IT PROUD!"

I have seen people who are asked this question by people who have seen Pearl Jam 25, 30, 50, etc... times and they may have only seen them once, twice, or maybe it is their first time. In that moment I watch them shrink or wilt in the idea that their number cannot compare to a person who has seen them that many times. I just want any fan to know that it is not the number of times you see the band it is the all about enjoying the music and celebrating the band with a legion of people who probably feel the same about the band as you do.

A number is just a number and quality over quantity will always win out in any circumstance, even when it comes to seeing a band.

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    If I meet someone who is seeing the band for the first, second or third time I know they are going to enjoy the show a lot more than me.