Options

I like records because they are interactive

buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
And I enjoy the artwork!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    bakervisionbakervision Posts: 82
    The disconnect of digital music is tremendously confusing to me. It's the ultimate background music.

I'm no vinyl snob although I enjoy it, I just prefer a medium that requires you to be aware of it, I loved cassettes and felt that way about CDs, iTunes makes that idea exponentially worse (for me that is)

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

And I enjoy the artwork!!!!!

Booyah
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Vinyl doesn't hurt my ears as much.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

Good headphones make me happy
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

I love listening in an open room and putting it just loud enough to still hear the sound coming from the needle. Amazing room sounds.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    This AZtreasures dude on discogs is a major asswipe. His prices are absolutely absurd, and has had the same albums listed for months. $387 for Avocado. What a goon!
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

I love listening in an open room and putting it just loud enough to still hear the sound coming from the needle. Amazing room sounds.
    yes!!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    I like them too. Just wish they weren't so fucking expensive. It sucks that so many new releases & reissues are selling for over $30 bucks CDN, not including the taxes. Majority of them don't even include a digital download. The Citizen Dick 10" RSD single was selling up here in Canada for $16.99. $16.99 CDN for one song pressed on vinyl. Over a thousand pressed.