Sealed Benaroya Hall for sale, maybe

2»

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    If you want way more than 1 k for this then you'd better not post it here, and put it to eBay. If you want reasonable money $1200 or less and want to get it to a fellow ten club member post a price here. Just ignore some of the criticism you may get if your asking price is crazy.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    why 'maybe' ? if it's for sale then choose a price and list it....if not it just getting the hopes up for the rest of us beny seekers.
    didn't your parents teach you teasing isn't nice :peace:
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Amir1978Amir1978 Posts: 143
    I'll buy it!
    ...maybe. ;)
    Rome 1996 - Milan 2000 - Verona 2006 - London 2009 - EV Hammersmith II 2012 - Milan 2014 - EV Florence & Sicily I-II 2017 - Barolo 2019
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,874
    Suziemay said:

Lakey said:

There is a way to send money through PayPal without occurring fees on either end. Somebody on here surely knows. Im not 100% on what you have to select in order to avoid it.

You're talking about the "Friends and Family" option. If I were buying or selling a Benny, I wouldn't use that option. It offers no buyer protection. Not smart for such a big ticket item.
    I have been reading about recent incidents where the buyer sent the payment as a "gift" and then later filed a false claim. The scammer/buyer kept winning these claims and now all these sellers are screwed because Paypal will not help them, most likely because Paypal frowns upon circumventing their payment scheme. Bottom line, don't use the gift option to sell things. It's not a good option for the buyer OR the seller.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • LakeyLakey Posts: 67

Suziemay said:

Lakey said:

There is a way to send money through PayPal without occurring fees on either end. Somebody on here surely knows. Im not 100% on what you have to select in order to avoid it.

You're talking about the "Friends and Family" option. If I were buying or selling a Benny, I wouldn't use that option. It offers no buyer protection. Not smart for such a big ticket item.
    I have been reading about recent incidents where the buyer sent the payment as a "gift" and then later filed a false claim. The scammer/buyer kept winning these claims and now all these sellers are screwed because Paypal will not help them, most likely because Paypal frowns upon circumventing their payment scheme. Bottom line, don't use the gift option to sell things. It's not a good option for the buyer OR the seller.
    Great information!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Or use a proxy and avoid the flack.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181

Suziemay said:

Lakey said:

Whats an extra 3% anyway right? I would gladly pay the extra money if it meant more security for my purchase

PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Amir1978 said:

I'll buy it!
    ...maybe. ;)

Hahaha
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PP193448 said:

If you want way more than 1 k for this then you'd better not post it here, and put it to eBay. If you want reasonable money $1200 or less and want to get it to a fellow ten club member post a price here. Just ignore some of the criticism you may get if your asking price is crazy.

nah, a good sob story excuses all mark ups.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD