lost dogs hidden track?

andyrew46andyrew46 isle of wight Posts: 62
love the hidden track on lost dogs, is it on the vinyl version? and what's it called?
Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Comments

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    The date from when Layne died 4-19 or something
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Nope just on the cd.
    The hidden track with Eddies story isn't either :(
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    I thought it was called 420. Is it 419?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    it's 4-20-02
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    RobbyD462 said:

Nope just on the cd.

Eddie's story?

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090

RobbyD462 said:

Nope just on the cd.

Eddie's story?

Its on the Japanese Lost Dogs. Its a tale of heartbreak.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Oh, that one. Its not on the japanese lost dogs. That is a myth. If it were, we'd be allowed to talk about it.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Oh, that one. Its not on the japanese lost dogs. That is a myth. If it were, we'd be allowed to talk about it.

Really? Was there a different hidden track on Lost Dogs international release?
    www.cluthelee.com

Really? Was there a different hidden track on Lost Dogs international release?
    Not to my knowledge, no. But we may have to ask pdalowsky on that one.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465

RobbyD462 said:

Nope just on the cd.

Eddie's story?

Its on the Japanese Lost Dogs. Its a tale of heartbreak.
    I wish this rumor would die already. It's not on any Japanese release of Lost Dogs. It was on the Lost Dogs leak which came out before Lost Dogs was released. The leak's text file said it was from a promo. This promo has never been found, as far as I know. It's a mystery where this track came from.
    Hmmm...after checking pjcollectors again, there is this promo:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=335

The leak's text file says this:

"this promo seems to slightly differ tracklistwise from the tracklisting announced on the official website. track 10 "angel" is stated to be missing on the promo cover. the indeed said song is not featured on cd2."

It sure sounds like that's describing the label of that promo above. Could this be the promo we've been searching for all this time? Someone needs to contact garden.of.stone to see if it has I'm Still Here at the end of disc 2.

"this promo seems to slightly differ tracklistwise from the tracklisting announced on the official website. track 10 "angel" is stated to be missing on the promo cover. the indeed said song is not featured on cd2."

It sure sounds like that's describing the label of that promo above. Could this be the promo we've been searching for all this time? Someone needs to contact garden.of.stone to see if it has I'm Still Here at the end of disc 2.

Sorry to keep the rumor alive and irritate you Darth. I thought it was on some kind of physical release and got it wrong.
    www.cluthelee.com
    if you look at the other thread I posted, the OP specifically states he heard this track on PJRadio and it was listed there as a Lost Dogs track. so the rumour not dying is a direct result of this website.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Sorry to keep the rumor alive and irritate you Darth. I thought it was on some kind of physical release and got it wrong.
    No need to apologize, man. I should be the one to apologize because I came off rather harsh. I was just in a bad mood last night, but that's no excuse at all. Sorry.
    i find it hard to believe "i'm still here" was actually played on pjradio.
    AndySlash said:

i find it hard to believe "i'm still here" was actually played on pjradio.

why?

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

because it's not supposed to exist, we're not supposed to talk about it, and playing it on pjradio goes against all of that. i mean it certainly *could* have been played, it's not like i can rule it out, but i still find it difficult to believe.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited May 2015
    AndySlash said:

because it's not supposed to exist, we're not supposed to talk about it, and playing it on pjradio goes against all of that. i mean it certainly *could* have been played, it's not like i can rule it out, but i still find it difficult to believe.

All it would take is for Rob to decide to play it on 10C radio (am not sure if the OP meant the PJ Syrius channel, or 10c radio... if i had to guess, I'd say 10C radio, since the more obscure stuff is more likely to be played there). Anyway, I believe the OP, lol. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    AndySlash said:

I know that. Kat told me as much herself a while back. But it seems it has been mentioned more than once since, and those threads have not disappeared, which leads me to believe they have possibly softened their stance on it, and maybe played it on their syation. Possible.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD