First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    JRDAY89 said:

Was hoping I'd be able to give mine to someone.

Find a way, and I'm your guy if so.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    GivenToSmileGivenToSmile Toronto Posts: 231
    Well last night I cut my 2014 bootleg box in half and sent the pictures to ten club. It was not easy to deface something with Pearl Jam written on it. But I do want a new box with no damage on it. So I just thought of the bigger picture.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    That box probably cost .25 to make in China and they want people to destroy defective ones before issuing replacements?

What a total waste...
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    my2hands said:

That box probably cost .25 to make in China and they want people to destroy defective ones before issuing replacements?

What a total waste...

AND they were charging $30 plus $6 shipping for it!!!
    :anguished:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    GivenToSmileGivenToSmile Toronto Posts: 231
    Got my replacement yesterday. Much better still with a small dent but not noticeable at a quick glance. Not sure what's going on at Nugs on why there is any damage at all. Nonetheless it arrived. Very very tight to fit all the shows it the box too. But they are there. Hope I don't bend of damage anything taking them out or putting them in and out of the box.
  • Options
    JRDAY89JRDAY89 Oklahoma City Posts: 126
    Has anyone else found any defective discs? I've listened to 26 out of 30 shows and have found 3 discs that have errors. Hoping Nugs will replace them. Also still haven't received my replacement box. Emailed 10C yesterday to check on it and it magically got mailed out yesterday afternoon.
    2013: Oklahoma City
    2014: St. Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln, Denver
    2016: MSG I, MSG II
    2018: Wrigley I, Wrigley II
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    You mean you broke the seal on your box. Mine still virgin. :lol: I better pop it open and listen to some CDs.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    RunawaysoulRunawaysoul Germany Posts: 53
    JRDAY89 said:

Has anyone else found any defective discs? I've listened to 26 out of 30 shows and have found 3 discs that have errors. Hoping Nugs will replace them. Also still haven't received my replacement box. Emailed 10C yesterday to check on it and it magically got mailed out yesterday afternoon.

Oh that sounds bad. Got the box last week and have not listened to the shows yet. Can you tell me where the errors are, so I can listen to just these specific parts to find out if all boxsets are affected with the same errors?
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    JRDAY89 said:

All of my silver pressed discs played fine...
    BUT I did have an issue with a few of the burned CD-R's I bought before they announced the boxset!!
    From the St. Louis show, my Disc #3 had a really bad skipping problem that began in track # 7 and remained throughout the rest of the disc.
    Disc #1 of the Memphis show had a read problem and wouldn't play for me at all.
    I tried playing this disc on several different CD players and had the same issue every time!
    I contacted NUGS and got replacement discs for both of the bad ones!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options

JRDAY89 said:

Oh that sounds bad. Got the box last week and have not listened to the shows yet. Can you tell me where the errors are, so I can listen to just these specific parts to find out if all boxsets are affected with the same errors?
    As of now my issues are:
    Vienna (Severed Hand and Footsteps)
    Lincoln (Present Tense and Even Flow)
    Milwaukee (All Those Yesterdays) I actually haven't listened to the entire show so there could be other spots.)

That's actually 4 discs. Forgot Vienna occurred on 2 separate discs.
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

You mean you broke the seal on your box. Mine still virgin. :lol: I better pop it open and listen to some CDs.

Oh yeah. It was opened within minutes of being delivered.
  • Options
    Btw, is it just my set or did they do a sloppy job putting the artwork on the cardboard sleeves? The glossy artwork looks great but it's uneven on every sleeve.
  • Options

Btw, is it just my set or did they do a sloppy job putting the artwork on the cardboard sleeves? The glossy artwork looks great but it's uneven on every sleeve.

I think mine are all pretty good.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    JRDAY89 said:

Looked at all of mine.. some look very uneven (Milwaukee for example that I grabbed first to check on the error you mentioned), others look ok. So it's not the whole box but it irks me to see such uneven labels on some of the sleeves.

As for the errors. Couldn't hear one on Milwaukee's All Those Yesterdays or Vienna's Footsteps.. What kind of error is it on your discs, very noticeable? Didn't listen through headphones though which would be the best test I think.
    Post edited by Runawaysoul on
  • Options

JRDAY89 said:

Looked at all of mine.. some look very uneven (Milwaukee for example that I grabbed first to check on the error you mentioned), others look ok. So it's not the whole box but it irks me to see such uneven labels on some of the sleeves.

As for the errors. Couldn't hear one on Milwaukee's All Those Yesterdays or Vienna's Footsteps.. What kind of error is it on your discs, very noticeable? Didn't listen through headphones though which would be the best test I think.
    Skipping and popping. I haven't been listening through headphones and it's still been very noticeable. I know on All Those Yesterdays it was towards the end of the song.
  • Options
    JRDAY89 said:

Skipping and popping. I haven't been listening through headphones and it's still been very noticeable. I know on All Those Yesterdays it was towards the end of the song.

I had crackling noise issues with the burned CDR's from Nugs but heard from others that have the same issues and that is has to do with Sony CD players (in my case, others had skipping issued that were fixed with replacement discs). Haven't heard noticeable errors on the pressed CD's but will listen closely again.
    Hope they will replace your defective discs.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I had issue on burnt Cincy disc when loaded into iTunes it overlapped first 2 discs so songs were listed 1-1, 2-2, etc. had to manually fix it in iTunes to get it to play correct order. The othe shows I had were fine. fucking NUGS...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    my2hands said:

What a total waste...

Don't blame 10C, blame the people that would complain about a damaged box, get a replacement, then sell either the damaged box or the replacement box.

People don't need to keep the damaged one, but it would be a waste if they made people send them back in, so make them destroy it so they don't take advantage of the situation. Seems fair enough.