Dear Pearl Jam: Please Delete the "consider a VINYL Benaroya Hall re-issue!" Thread

2»

Comments

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    That thread's not hurting anyone. You don't like it, don't read it. No need for personal attacks.
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    How is it a personal attack??? Either release it or don't but PJ Management gets it.
  • steinbasteinba Posts: 110
    quimby20 said:

People after 4 years, I think the band hears loud and clear...

You really think the members of Pearl Jam read the threads on this forum?
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    OK, how about... European Bootleggers, PLEASE Reissue Benaroya Hall on vinyl... That seems to have gotten the Vegas 93 show pryed from the vault. :-)
  • steinbasteinba Posts: 110

OK, how about... European Bootleggers, PLEASE Reissue Benaroya Hall on vinyl... That seems to have gotten the Vegas 93 show pryed from the vault. :-)

When you think about it, it's kinda strange that Benny hasn't been bootlegged yet.

...or HAS it? ;)

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    steinba said:

quimby20 said:

People after 4 years, I think the band hears loud and clear...

You really think the members of Pearl Jam read the threads on this forum?
    Yes. Not all the time, but it's their business, it would do them good to see what their fans want.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    quimby20 said:

How is it a personal attack??? Either release it or don't but PJ Management gets it.

How is it not? You started a thread to request killing someone else's thread because "She has her Benny, lets all move on....". That thread is 48 pages strong, and the point of it was to request a reissue if PJ would so consider. It wasn't a "Pearl Jam, please get me a Benny" thread and the spirit of it doesn't change just because @Leezestarr313 has her Benny. Many others would like to see a reissue happen.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    steinba said:

When you think about it, it's kinda strange that Benny hasn't been bootlegged yet.

...or HAS it? ;)

I'm surprised those counterfeit vinyl record plants in Europe haven't made one yet for Pearl Jam's Benaroya Hall.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I'm sure they're working on it. But 4 discs is a lot, you don't hear of too many (if any) bootlegged box sets out there on vinyl. Yet.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Pretty sure that 10c management doesn't "get it". They still haven't figured out how to sell tickets or merchandise online without crashing their servers.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

Pretty sure that 10c management doesn't "get it". They still haven't figured out how to sell tickets or merchandise online without crashing their servers.

they selling tickets just fine
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320

they selling tickets just fine
    Well yeah now that they went to the lottery...because they couldn't figure out how to sell tickets online.
    Suziemay said:

quimby20 said:

How is it not? You started a thread to request killing someone else's thread because "She has her Benny, lets all move on....". That thread is 48 pages strong, and the point of it was to request a reissue if PJ would so consider. It wasn't a "Pearl Jam, please get me a Benny" thread and the spirit of it doesn't change just because @Leezestarr313 has her Benny. Many others would like to see a reissue happen.
    That's you view on it, i disagree.

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited May 2015

I'm sure they're working on it. But 4 discs is a lot, you don't hear of too many (if any) bootlegged box sets out there on vinyl. Yet.

It can be done, there is a 3LP Lost Dogs boot on about 4 different colors.
    Post edited by MedozK on
    quimby20 said:

Suziemay said:

quimby20 said:

That's you view on it, i disagree.

That's fair. But maybe I should start a thread to request shutting down your thread :wink:
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    MedozK said:

It can be done, there is a 3LP Lost Dogs boot on about 4 different colors.
    Oh yeah! Right on, forgot about that one. Makes me wonder what I'd do if they ever make a booty Benny.... I guess if prob buy it knowing full well it'll suck ass because I just won't ever justify paying huge $ for the real one. Sigh....
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    that would be fair.... this isn't supposed to be nasty
    as a side note, i would love to see a reissue
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    quimby20 said:

Well for petes sake then man, JOIN THE EXISTING DISCUSSION ABOUT LOVING A REISSUE!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

quimby20 said:

Well for petes sake then man, JOIN THE EXISTING DISCUSSION ABOUT LOVING A REISSUE!
    HAHAHA!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I get it........
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,789
    Anymore Bennys arrive lately?
    Or are we still at 2?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Brutal
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    REALLY??? :open_mouth:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    quimby20 said:

She has her Benny, lets all move on....

There are some of us who don't.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1