Options

Ukulele Songs Hardcover Book and Vinyl Value?

When did these get so expensive? I know they're oop, but I just saw that the current bid is $100 for the book alone. The vinyl sells for about 125, yes? I have both. Better seal up my Uke book. I may have to part with these cuz I need the dough.

Plus, I have all 1st press studio releases, sans Riot Act. Also have Live in Two Legs, Bellingham and Constitution. They're all pretty mint.

Should I start unloading if I need the dough??? How much higher can they go? Avocado sells for a ton, too.

Comments

• Options
    brianwilsonbrianwilson Posts: 406
    Addendum: I was kinda pissed that I bought that hardcover, because a softcover came with the vinyl.

Anyone know how many Hardcover's are in print?
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I was so upset when I got mine. I got the hardcover book because it came with a cd. It took me a few days before I figured out just where the damn cd was, LOL! I thought it was coming with a cd like in a regular case. I thought it was separate from the book, didn't know it would be in a little pocket in the book!

No clue how many were printed, be interesting to know.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    davetendaveten Ireland Posts: 143
    The hard cover ukulele book should get more love than it does,it's beautiful
    cork 96,dublin 96,dublin 00,dublin 06,london 08, dublin 10, belfast 10, ev solo London 2012
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,926
    Agreed!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    daveten said:

The hard cover ukulele book should get more love than it does,it's beautiful

That it is!I get mine out and look through it all the time even though I can't read music.
    It will always be special to me. I lost one of my twins when she was just three. The song Goodbye means so much to me now. When I got the book the bookmark was marking that song! It's never been moved, and probably never will be.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Take it on over to Lost Dogs for a fine appraisal by fine people.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    I'd say $150
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Probably the coolest PJ related album packaging ever (cd/vinyl/etc). So cool to have the notes and pics in front of you.