Options

Addiction and Pearl Jam - Thank You

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
I'm currently going through a rough time in my life and this band has helped me get through my first 3 weeks of being sober. I know it's a long road ahead of me that many can't relate to but through this journey this band has helped me cope with what I haven't been able to deal with in the past.

Just a simple thank you to the greatest band in the world.

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834
    Lifting you up, my friend, and praying for your continued strength. May your battle be won! :smile:
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    SJD, please look for your fellows in recovery on the All Encompassing Trip - there are a couple of different threads going strong. Good luck and great start!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,487
    keep fighting and listen to PJ..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    mrluthor9mrluthor9 Posts: 264
    Keep up the good fight. I think it was Don Imus who said of addiction... "I am sick and tired of being sick and tired".
    All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

SJD, please look for your fellows in recovery on the All Encompassing Trip - there are a couple of different threads going strong. Good luck and great start!

This^^^
    And everyone there is very supportive, and it's nice to know we're all going through it 'together'.
    P.S. Congrats on 3 weeks!! That's awesome!!