Post your stereo system!

11213141517

Comments

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    I believe that is the best PJ pressing.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    Preamp shootout!  Emotiva xps1 ($179) vs Cambridge duo ($299). Both are mc/mm.  The Cambridge also has a headphone amp, balance and volume switch.  I'm unhappy with the voltage on my Yamaha pre, so I thought this might be interesting. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
     back of the duo... Notice the power line.  I'm hopeful this will be amply powered.  


  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ.Posts: 1,965
    mrussel1 said:
    Preamp shootout!  Emotiva xps1 ($179) vs Cambridge duo ($299). Both are mc/mm.  The Cambridge also has a headphone amp, balance and volume switch.  I'm unhappy with the voltage on my Yamaha pre, so I thought this might be interesting. 
    So your amplifier doesn’t have a phono stage or you’re just trying these preamps over another preamp?
    Auckland NZ 03-24-1995, Auckland NZ 03-25-1995, Sydney AU 03-11-1998, London, UK 05-30-2000, Reading UK 08-27-2006, London UK 06-18-2007, Christchurch NZ 11-29-2009, Auckland NZ 01-17-2014.

    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    reesdog said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Preamp shootout!  Emotiva xps1 ($179) vs Cambridge duo ($299). Both are mc/mm.  The Cambridge also has a headphone amp, balance and volume switch.  I'm unhappy with the voltage on my Yamaha pre, so I thought this might be interesting. 
    So your amplifier doesn’t have a phono stage or you’re just trying these preamps over another preamp?
    It does have one, but it is inferior to a separate.  It's on a Yamaha a Aventage Rx1030.  I was using a Cambridge Azur for the last few years but it has developed a left channel fuzz, hence these purchases.
  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ.Posts: 1,965
    mrussel1 said:
    reesdog said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Preamp shootout!  Emotiva xps1 ($179) vs Cambridge duo ($299). Both are mc/mm.  The Cambridge also has a headphone amp, balance and volume switch.  I'm unhappy with the voltage on my Yamaha pre, so I thought this might be interesting. 
    So your amplifier doesn’t have a phono stage or you’re just trying these preamps over another preamp?
    It does have one, but it is inferior to a separate.  It's on a Yamaha a Aventage Rx1030.  I was using a Cambridge Azur for the last few years but it has developed a left channel fuzz, hence these purchases.
    Nice, so the pre-amps have sorted the fuzz, its not the speaker then?
    Auckland NZ 03-24-1995, Auckland NZ 03-25-1995, Sydney AU 03-11-1998, London, UK 05-30-2000, Reading UK 08-27-2006, London UK 06-18-2007, Christchurch NZ 11-29-2009, Auckland NZ 01-17-2014.

    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    reesdog said:
    mrussel1 said:
    reesdog said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Preamp shootout!  Emotiva xps1 ($179) vs Cambridge duo ($299). Both are mc/mm.  The Cambridge also has a headphone amp, balance and volume switch.  I'm unhappy with the voltage on my Yamaha pre, so I thought this might be interesting. 
    So your amplifier doesn’t have a phono stage or you’re just trying these preamps over another preamp?
    It does have one, but it is inferior to a separate.  It's on a Yamaha a Aventage Rx1030.  I was using a Cambridge Azur for the last few years but it has developed a left channel fuzz, hence these purchases.
    Nice, so the pre-amps have sorted the fuzz, its not the speaker then?
    No definitely not.  Speakers are clean.  I have been doing most of my listening with my Sennheiser HD 600 headphones, so you hear everything with those.  I pulled and switched everything including the cables to isolate the issue and it was the azur.  I was worried it was the pro-ject, but thankfully that's clean.  Also know it's not the headphones since the flac listening is crystal clear as always.  

    Interestingly, the new Cambridge has a hum.  That's not encouraging.  Started after about a half hour of listening.  I'm pretty frustrated with that.  It was sounding great, lively, smooth, up to that point.  The headphone amp didn't make a difference compared to the headphone amp in the Yamaha, so this is going back and I might try the Cambridge "solo" to see if that sorts out the hum.  I think I'm being too tough on the Yamaha headphone amp.  After trying a few different discrete ones, I'm sure pretty sure it has enough volts.  The issue is that the Senn's require a ton of power.  

    I've been listening to the Emotiva for a week.  This phono stage is dead quiet, very fast, and super, super clear.  It's almost too clear, to the point of being overly-analytical if that makes sense.  It's not quite as musical as I would like.  Also, the connections are not great, which is surprising.  The ground isn't made well for a typical Y type ground and the RCA's seem a little looser than I would like.  The moving coil side allows resistance adjustment which is a cool feature, if you have an MC (which I don't).  

    I"m concerned about the Cambridge quality now, and I have no such concerns about the Emo.  But I like the sound of the Cambridge a little better.  It doesn't reveal the flaws of the vinyl as obviously.  The Emo picks up everything on the vinyl.  
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,239
    edited May 9
    the Cambridge looks nice. as for the hum.... does it have a grounding wire?

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446
    1995- New Orleans, LA
    1996- Charleston, SC
    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN
    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN
    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA
    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Columbia, SC
    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2
    2010- Bristow, VA
    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL
    2012- Atlanta, GA
    2013- Charlotte, NC
    2014- Cincinnati, OH
    2015- New York, NY
    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA: Raleigh, NC: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- Ed Ved- Louisville, KY

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    lolobugg said:
    the Cambridge looks nice. as for the hum.... does it have a grounding wire?
    yeah it does... and I tried to mess with the connections.  I'm also sure I don't have a ground loop, so that's not the issue.  If I turn off the record player, the hum stays.  Turn off the cambridge, and the hum stops.  Emotiva is dead quiet.  
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,239
    mrussel1 said:
    lolobugg said:
    the Cambridge looks nice. as for the hum.... does it have a grounding wire?
    yeah it does... and I tried to mess with the connections.  I'm also sure I don't have a ground loop, so that's not the issue.  If I turn off the record player, the hum stays.  Turn off the cambridge, and the hum stops.  Emotiva is dead quiet.  

    Weird. I wonder if it is a power supply issue with the Cambridge. have you tried a different AC adaptor?

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446
    1995- New Orleans, LA
    1996- Charleston, SC
    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN
    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN
    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA
    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Columbia, SC
    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2
    2010- Bristow, VA
    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL
    2012- Atlanta, GA
    2013- Charlotte, NC
    2014- Cincinnati, OH
    2015- New York, NY
    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA: Raleigh, NC: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- Ed Ved- Louisville, KY

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    lolobugg said:
    mrussel1 said:
    lolobugg said:
    the Cambridge looks nice. as for the hum.... does it have a grounding wire?
    yeah it does... and I tried to mess with the connections.  I'm also sure I don't have a ground loop, so that's not the issue.  If I turn off the record player, the hum stays.  Turn off the cambridge, and the hum stops.  Emotiva is dead quiet.  

    Weird. I wonder if it is a power supply issue with the Cambridge. have you tried a different AC adaptor?
    Well it's not an AC adapter, it's a standard plug that you see on desktops and monitors.  If you scroll up, you can see input, it will look quite familiar.  It's one of the things that attracted me to this product, believing a strong power supply sat inside the unit.  But to answer your question, the unit came with two power cords and I tried them both.  I thought it was curious that it came with two of the same plugs.  

    I think either way, I would try the Cambridge solo instead.  It's the same phono amp, minus the headphone amp.  Since I didn't hear any difference between the Cambridge and my Yamaha headphone port, no reason to spend an extra hundred bucks for it.  Yes, it allows you to keep your stereo off, but you also don't have remote volume control.  
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,239
    mrussel1 said:
    lolobugg said:
    mrussel1 said:
    lolobugg said:
    the Cambridge looks nice. as for the hum.... does it have a grounding wire?
    yeah it does... and I tried to mess with the connections.  I'm also sure I don't have a ground loop, so that's not the issue.  If I turn off the record player, the hum stays.  Turn off the cambridge, and the hum stops.  Emotiva is dead quiet.  

    Weird. I wonder if it is a power supply issue with the Cambridge. have you tried a different AC adaptor?
    Well it's not an AC adapter, it's a standard plug that you see on desktops and monitors.  If you scroll up, you can see input, it will look quite familiar.  It's one of the things that attracted me to this product, believing a strong power supply sat inside the unit.  But to answer your question, the unit came with two power cords and I tried them both.  I thought it was curious that it came with two of the same plugs.  

    I think either way, I would try the Cambridge solo instead.  It's the same phono amp, minus the headphone amp.  Since I didn't hear any difference between the Cambridge and my Yamaha headphone port, no reason to spend an extra hundred bucks for it.  Yes, it allows you to keep your stereo off, but you also don't have remote volume control.  

    oh yes. I see now. that thing takes a direct 3 prong plug. wow. that's weird. never seen that on pre-amp that size before.

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446
    1995- New Orleans, LA
    1996- Charleston, SC
    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN
    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN
    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA
    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Columbia, SC
    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2
    2010- Bristow, VA
    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL
    2012- Atlanta, GA
    2013- Charlotte, NC
    2014- Cincinnati, OH
    2015- New York, NY
    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA: Raleigh, NC: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- Ed Ved- Louisville, KY

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    I just ordered the solo, but I stand corrected on one part.  The solo is only MM.  Definitely a smaller footprint.  Still has a balance switch, which seems useless without the headphone amp.  


  • BB162610BB162610 Upstate NYPosts: 253

    All vintage McIntosh setup I have been slowly building. I think it sounds great, McIntosh headquarters is only a few hours from me, so I love that it is gear that was designed locally even though now they are owned by a Japanese company. 

    MA-6100 using as a Preamp
    MC-2105 Amp
    ML-1C Speakers with the MQ-101 Equalizer
    Technics SL-3300
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,150
    ^^^^^^^ Fantastic system!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    What did you replace? Curious if you hear a discernible difference from quality equipment that isn't mc.  I've always wanted to buy some but was never sure it was a big enough difference to justify the investment.  No other equipment comes close to how beautiful it is.
  • BB162610BB162610 Upstate NYPosts: 253
    I had a Marantz 2230B receiver I was using, which also sounded great, but lacked the power I have currently.  I do feel like I can hear the difference between the two.  

    I have a Thorens TD-124 I am in the process of restoring that I am really excited to add to this setup.  
  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ.Posts: 1,965
    BB162610 said:

    All vintage McIntosh setup I have been slowly building. I think it sounds great, McIntosh headquarters is only a few hours from me, so I love that it is gear that was designed locally even though now they are owned by a Japanese company. 

    MA-6100 using as a Preamp
    MC-2105 Amp
    ML-1C Speakers with the MQ-101 Equalizer
    Technics SL-3300
    Very nice gear, bet it sounds wonderful. How old are these pieces, 70's?
    Auckland NZ 03-24-1995, Auckland NZ 03-25-1995, Sydney AU 03-11-1998, London, UK 05-30-2000, Reading UK 08-27-2006, London UK 06-18-2007, Christchurch NZ 11-29-2009, Auckland NZ 01-17-2014.

    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • BB162610BB162610 Upstate NYPosts: 253
    Yes, most are mid 70's.  Speakers are a little earlier.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 13,264
    mrussel1 said:
    lolobugg said:
    mrussel1 said:
    lolobugg said:
    the Cambridge looks nice. as for the hum.... does it have a grounding wire?
    yeah it does... and I tried to mess with the connections.  I'm also sure I don't have a ground loop, so that's not the issue.  If I turn off the record player, the hum stays.  Turn off the cambridge, and the hum stops.  Emotiva is dead quiet.  

    Weird. I wonder if it is a power supply issue with the Cambridge. have you tried a different AC adaptor?
    Well it's not an AC adapter, it's a standard plug that you see on desktops and monitors.  If you scroll up, you can see input, it will look quite familiar.  It's one of the things that attracted me to this product, believing a strong power supply sat inside the unit.  But to answer your question, the unit came with two power cords and I tried them both.  I thought it was curious that it came with two of the same plugs.  

    I think either way, I would try the Cambridge solo instead.  It's the same phono amp, minus the headphone amp.  Since I didn't hear any difference between the Cambridge and my Yamaha headphone port, no reason to spend an extra hundred bucks for it.  Yes, it allows you to keep your stereo off, but you also don't have remote volume control.  
    If the hum is only when you play vinyl is the dust cover up?  When I had the dust cover down on my Pro-ject it would hum.  Put it up and no hum.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    mrussel1 said:
    lolobugg said:
    mrussel1 said:
    lolobugg said:
    the Cambridge looks nice. as for the hum.... does it have a grounding wire?
    yeah it does... and I tried to mess with the connections.  I'm also sure I don't have a ground loop, so that's not the issue.  If I turn off the record player, the hum stays.  Turn off the cambridge, and the hum stops.  Emotiva is dead quiet.  

    Weird. I wonder if it is a power supply issue with the Cambridge. have you tried a different AC adaptor?
    Well it's not an AC adapter, it's a standard plug that you see on desktops and monitors.  If you scroll up, you can see input, it will look quite familiar.  It's one of the things that attracted me to this product, believing a strong power supply sat inside the unit.  But to answer your question, the unit came with two power cords and I tried them both.  I thought it was curious that it came with two of the same plugs.  

    I think either way, I would try the Cambridge solo instead.  It's the same phono amp, minus the headphone amp.  Since I didn't hear any difference between the Cambridge and my Yamaha headphone port, no reason to spend an extra hundred bucks for it.  Yes, it allows you to keep your stereo off, but you also don't have remote volume control.  
    If the hum is only when you play vinyl is the dust cover up?  When I had the dust cover down on my Pro-ject it would hum.  Put it up and no hum.
    It hummed with the turn table off.  That narrows down the possibilities pretty solidly!

    I replaced it with the solo and it doesn't hum. The noise floor is high though.  I'm pretty sure I'm keeping the emo.  That is dead quiet and supports mc.  
  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ.Posts: 1,965
    New turntable in the house. Moved apartments and was tired of the Rega RP3 and having to lift the platter every time if I needed to change from 33 to 45. So I got this great new turntable, the Audio Technica ATLP5, so much easier to change the speeds now with the switch on the deck and I swapped out the cartridge that came with it, which was pretty good, but wanted to boost the sound quality a bit, so fitted a nice Ortofon Blue. Whole set-up is sounding sweet and I recommend this terrific record player..
    Auckland NZ 03-24-1995, Auckland NZ 03-25-1995, Sydney AU 03-11-1998, London, UK 05-30-2000, Reading UK 08-27-2006, London UK 06-18-2007, Christchurch NZ 11-29-2009, Auckland NZ 01-17-2014.

    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,239
    reesdog said:
    New turntable in the house. Moved apartments and was tired of the Rega RP3 and having to lift the platter every time if I needed to change from 33 to 45. So I got this great new turntable, the Audio Technica ATLP5, so much easier to change the speeds now with the switch on the deck and I swapped out the cartridge that came with it, which was pretty good, but wanted to boost the sound quality a bit, so fitted a nice Ortofon Blue. Whole set-up is sounding sweet and I recommend this terrific record player..

    that is a beautiful deck, man!

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446
    1995- New Orleans, LA
    1996- Charleston, SC
    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN
    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN
    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA
    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Columbia, SC
    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2
    2010- Bristow, VA
    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL
    2012- Atlanta, GA
    2013- Charlotte, NC
    2014- Cincinnati, OH
    2015- New York, NY
    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA: Raleigh, NC: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- Ed Ved- Louisville, KY

  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ.Posts: 1,965
    lolobugg said:
    reesdog said:
    New turntable in the house. Moved apartments and was tired of the Rega RP3 and having to lift the platter every time if I needed to change from 33 to 45. So I got this great new turntable, the Audio Technica ATLP5, so much easier to change the speeds now with the switch on the deck and I swapped out the cartridge that came with it, which was pretty good, but wanted to boost the sound quality a bit, so fitted a nice Ortofon Blue. Whole set-up is sounding sweet and I recommend this terrific record player..

    that is a beautiful deck, man!
    Thanks, sounds great too! :)
    Auckland NZ 03-24-1995, Auckland NZ 03-25-1995, Sydney AU 03-11-1998, London, UK 05-30-2000, Reading UK 08-27-2006, London UK 06-18-2007, Christchurch NZ 11-29-2009, Auckland NZ 01-17-2014.

    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    reesdog said:
    lolobugg said:
    reesdog said:
    New turntable in the house. Moved apartments and was tired of the Rega RP3 and having to lift the platter every time if I needed to change from 33 to 45. So I got this great new turntable, the Audio Technica ATLP5, so much easier to change the speeds now with the switch on the deck and I swapped out the cartridge that came with it, which was pretty good, but wanted to boost the sound quality a bit, so fitted a nice Ortofon Blue. Whole set-up is sounding sweet and I recommend this terrific record player..

    that is a beautiful deck, man!
    Thanks, sounds great too! :)
    Better than the Rega?  I've heard mixed reviews on that AT.  Were you using the blue on the Rega as well?
  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ.Posts: 1,965
    edited June 9
    mrussel1 said:
    reesdog said:
    lolobugg said:
    reesdog said:
    New turntable in the house. Moved apartments and was tired of the Rega RP3 and having to lift the platter every time if I needed to change from 33 to 45. So I got this great new turntable, the Audio Technica ATLP5, so much easier to change the speeds now with the switch on the deck and I swapped out the cartridge that came with it, which was pretty good, but wanted to boost the sound quality a bit, so fitted a nice Ortofon Blue. Whole set-up is sounding sweet and I recommend this terrific record player..

    that is a beautiful deck, man!
    Thanks, sounds great too! :)
    Better than the Rega?  I've heard mixed reviews on that AT.  Were you using the blue on the Rega as well?
    To be honest about the same sound wise, the RP3 did sound very good, I had an Elys2 on that. This AT with the blue on it sounds just as good to me, but the main reason I went with it was I wanted a direct drive turntable and easier use in changing speeds, which is does nicely..
    Post edited by reesdog on
    Auckland NZ 03-24-1995, Auckland NZ 03-25-1995, Sydney AU 03-11-1998, London, UK 05-30-2000, Reading UK 08-27-2006, London UK 06-18-2007, Christchurch NZ 11-29-2009, Auckland NZ 01-17-2014.

    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    reesdog said:
    mrussel1 said:
    reesdog said:
    lolobugg said:
    reesdog said:
    New turntable in the house. Moved apartments and was tired of the Rega RP3 and having to lift the platter every time if I needed to change from 33 to 45. So I got this great new turntable, the Audio Technica ATLP5, so much easier to change the speeds now with the switch on the deck and I swapped out the cartridge that came with it, which was pretty good, but wanted to boost the sound quality a bit, so fitted a nice Ortofon Blue. Whole set-up is sounding sweet and I recommend this terrific record player..

    that is a beautiful deck, man!
    Thanks, sounds great too! :)
    Better than the Rega?  I've heard mixed reviews on that AT.  Were you using the blue on the Rega as well?
    To be honest about the same sound wise, the RP3 did sound very good, I had an Elys2 on that. This AT with the blue on it sounds just as good to me, but the main reason I went with it was I wanted a direct drive turntable and easier use in changing speeds, which is does nicely..
    Makes sense.  I have a project with a blue and I really like it, sounds much better than red.   But manually switching is kind of a pain.  
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 6,590
    I use this guy with my Music Hall to adjust the speed.

  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 810
    MedozK said:
    I use this guy with my Music Hall to adjust the speed.

    how does that work???  I have a project and a rega turntable that I have to manually switch each time I change speeds and was just curious about this.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,101
    Speed Box is supposed to be an excellent product.  It keeps the motor running at the perfect speed which can reduce the wow and flutter.  Many people noticed a significant upgrade when using it, particularly if you have motor hum.  I've debated getting this for a while, but my TT is very quiet so hasn't been a priority.  This is all along with the obvious speed switching benefit.  

    Kevin - did you notice audio improvement?  Father's day is coming up so maybe I'll have the wife pick me up one..
Sign In or Register to comment.